“Delicious!”

Iries
Ranked #32 of 120 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Bahamian, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

After enjoying the morning at the Grand Lucayan Resort it was time for lunch. Iries was the perfect spot. The wait staff was very friendly and the ambiance made the meal even better. I had the Balsamic Caesar with grilled chicken. About the best I ever had. My wife had conch that she absolutely loved.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Doc1357

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tasty and unique”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I had a nice evening at Irises. I ordered the Shrimp with curry and it was delicious. Not a huge meal but enough to be satisfied. My wife ordered the coconut grouper which also was very good. The service was kind of slow but we weren't in a hurry so it didn't matter.

• Visited January 2014
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Didn't stay for lunch”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Grand Lucayan promotes this restaurant but we went for lunch and left after just having a drink. Limited menu (the entire menu is on the sandwich board outside) had nothing for my vegetarian son and was mostly conch.

Visited January 2014
Oneonta, New York
“The best thing about this place was the two man Bahamian band.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We waited a half hour for a waiter to come and talk with us after we were seated and that was only after I gave up and went to the bar. The food was mediocre. Leo on the keyboard and Frank on the bass were very entertaining!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Newton72
Houston, Texas
“Lots of conch on the menu”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We left when a waiter didn't show. However, there seemed to be a lot of conch and local favorite dishes.

Visited December 2013