1,465 results
All reviews free shuttle port lucaya bedroom condo beautiful beach laid back lobster rented a car the resort offers resort staff relaxing vacation paradise cove nice resort bad reviews water sports tory sonya conch
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We just left island sea resorts 2 weeks ago and I still think about it every second of the day because We want to come back. My husband planned this trip 4 years ago before our child was diagnosed with stage 4cancer. THANK GOD WE FOUND OUT THE CANCER IS GONE 7 MONTHS AGO. We were told we had to use our trip to the Bahamas in August or it would expire. We read the results for island sea resorts and could not believe all of the ugly remarks we were reading about this resort..we had already been through so much with our child and working 24hr 7 days a week. We were both exhausted physically and mentally. I called the resort and spoke with Mrs. Cheryl Rodgers. She informed me that the reviews were not true and to please trust her that the resort was beautiful and we would be taken care of with
Anything we would need.She provided me with her telephone number and email. I told her it was our Anniversary and she would have everything beautiful for us no worries....but we would not be able to check in our room until 4pm.
All I can say is WOW......
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS RESORT.
ABSOLUTELY GOOD PEOPLE..
ABSOLUTELY CLEAN BEACHES..
ABSOLUTELY HOUSEKEEPING KEPT OUR ROOM CLEAN AND FILLED WITH CLRAN TOWELSAND SHHETS.
ABSOLUTELY THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS
ABSOLUTELY THE BAR ALWAYS MADE YOUR OUR GLASS WAS FULL AND THE MUSIC WASJAMMIN
ABSOULUTLY OUR WAITRESES ROCK...
ABSOLUTELY THE LADIES AND STAFF AT THE FRONT WERE ALSO WAS GOOD TO US.
THE TEAM WORK WE SAW CHERLY RODGERS DESERVES A RAISE....YOUR WHOLE STAFF DESERVE RAISES..WE LOVE IT THERE.OUR ROOM WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS CHERYL RODGERS THANK YOU.. YOU MADE OUR ANNIVERSARY ONE I WILL NEVER EVER FOR GET... THANK YOU FOR GOING OVER AND BEYOND FOR MEAND MY HUSBAND...
YOU ROCK CHERLY RODGERS....
ISLAND SEAS RESORT YOU ROCK!!!!
I PRAY WE GET TO COME BACK NEXT YEAR...
UNTIL THEN BAHAMAS....THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS...
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Excursion312749
Reviewed August 23, 2018

After reading all the reviews I was horrified to stay here ! The negative reviews were WRONG and misleading ! From the moment we walked in the door they were friendly and everything was organized, plenty of towels when needed, rooms were clean and furniture was nice
Check in is at 4 but that’s normal !
Please don’t hesitate to stay here from any of the bad reviews

Room Tip: We were on the marina side was very happy with our room
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cu1955
Reviewed August 23, 2018

The new rooms are very nice and spacious. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I recommend this resort to people who are looking for a peaceful relaxing vacation. The resort offers a free shuttle to the local store once a week. Take advantage of this shuttle because the resort is quite a way from town.

Room Tip: I recommend the new rooms over the office
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Dorothy V
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We just returned from a 6-day stay and……. I would definitely return.

Trust me- I read reviews on here and Google 1-3 times a week for 3 months straight prior to coming here. I'm big on reviews. We traveled in a group of 8 as a family and we were using my finance's parent's timeshare. Everyone in our party was expecting the worst but it was the complete opposite.

We arrived on a Sunday afternoon around 2:00pm and Ms. Sonja graciously had us checked in by 2:40pm. We had everything we needed in our room including towels and kitchenware and our unit was spotless. We did also pack our own clorox wipes, lysol, towels, sheets, washcloths and pillowcases for peace of mind. Honestly we could've left our towels and linens at home and been just fine. We were taken care of the entire time and every request (especially with 6 adults and 2 kids) was taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you Ms. Leslie for being so helpful with our room and for being so sweet.

I found the staff here to be very friendly, welcoming and always available to assist. I honestly have no complaints about this place. Food and drinks were pretty good but by day 2 we decided to buy a couple bottles of liquor because it just made more sense financially. Thank you Renauldo for taking care of us every time at the bar. Service at Coconuts in general was efficient and we never had to deal with any outrageous waiting time. It's hard to have a complaint anyway when you’re looking at your surroundings. The beach is absolutely stunning. The water is warm and beautiful. During high tide the beach area at the resort does seem smaller but it’s stunning nonetheless. There are also other beaches to travel to if you wish. The island itself is beautiful and the people are very nice. Thank you Collin for getting us situated in our room and for being so gracious every time we saw you.

Tips:
-Go to Old Navy and get some $2 flip flops that you can wear in the room and shower.
-Take a $20 cab to Port Lucaya and enjoy the restaurants there..Zorbas and Agave were pretty delicious and we enjoyed them. The scenery is nice too.
-Go to Smiths Point on Wednesday for the fish fry. It’s just the thing to do on Wednesday and the vibe is fun.
-Go to Pirates Cove! It was so much fun and my daughter had a blast.
-Be prepared to spend $$$ on groceries in Solomons. The tax rate is 12% so items are more expensive than in the US. Pack whatever snacks you can for your room in your check-in luggage.
-You’re on vacation! Just relax. Be kind to the employees and the people and they will be kind to you. Enjoy each moment for what it’s worth. It's better than sitting at a desk.

This was easily one of my most favorite vacations and I would go back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Aranisse13
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Resort was comfortable, clean rooms and good food. We love the couch chowder a d the staff was pleasant and you feel like home.
Love the beach beautiful and the hot tub nice clean cuzzie.
Only thing if Wi-Fi would be extended, and not only in the lobby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple