3,085 results
All reviews across the street breakers cay ocean view infinity pool all inclusive package lighthouse point cigar bar cruise ship day pass beautiful resort grand celebration banana boat per person straw market pool side pizza lounge chairs
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

for starters I have traveled and went to many resorts but this has been by far the worst one I have gone too. The staff was incredibly rude the bartender didn’t even know how to make drinks. One night my cousins and I wanted to take tequila shots and we practically had to beg for the bartender to give us limes. It was so unprofessional. My cousin was about to throw his drink at him Because he told him to drink it straight because he didn’t want to cut the lime and lied saying they didn’t have but still brought it out. Rude rude staff hate this place waste of a vacation. Food was wack too and so were drinks .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Amrita D
Grand L, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hi Amrita D,

We are very sorry to hear your experience at the Grand Lucayan did not meet your expectations. We have sent you a direct message requesting your contact information so we can personally reach out and resolve this matter for you. You are a valued customer and we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I enjoyed my time at Grand Lucayan. It was a great family vacation. It was so enjoyable that I never left the property. The food was great and the drinks as well. I guess the specific name of my hotel was lighthouse pointe, and it was wonderful. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Often asking if I needed something before I asked. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ocean view is great.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank H B
Grand L, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Hi H B,

We're thrilled to hear your experience at Grand Lucayan was a great one. Thank you so much for your kind feedback - we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

It’s an amazing paradise with a delicious weather. You can walk around the island and eat delicious food close the water. I visited that island cause I was in a cruise that came to Miami. If you leave to the cruise don’t use the services of the ship because those are very expensive. You can use taxis that are 5usd or 7usd they make a round trip per le same price and the drivers know good places to visit. They leave you in some place that is like downtown and you can walk until the beach that is call Lucayan. It’s a beautiful paradise. I hope that you enjoy this trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank andres b

Hi andres b,

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed visiting the property and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

ood afternoon,

My friends and I stayed at your hotel this past week August 7th and 8th and were very disappointed in our stay. The first-day customer service was great I am assuming due to the Supervisor being theirs. After that, it went downhill. The rooms were not cleaned properly, whenever we asked for anything like towels it seemed like a convenience and then we had to wait like 30mins before they brought them to us. In the dining room, we would have to ask multiple times for water, or the waitresses would hardly check on us at the table. Also, everything closed at 10 pm which we were not aware of that. As they didn't tell us at check-in. Also, we witnessed staff arguing with each other outside of the pool. And lastly walking through the halls no one would say good morning. Just a few observations that we noticed at our stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank LaRhonda C
Grand L, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hi LaRhonda C,

We are very sorry to hear the your experience at the Grand Lucayan did not meet your expectations. We have sent you a direct message requesting your contact information so we can personally reach out and resolve this matter for you. You are a valued customer and we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

The initial check in was okay only due to the customer service supervisor was present. our room was NOT cleaned when we called the front desk for extra towel and wash rags they make you feel like its a inconvenience for them then we waited 30 mins. On day 2 we experienced staff members arguing on the beach and by the outside bar. Also our room was not cleaned when we came back from the beach we had to call guest services and once again we inconvenienced them on asking to have new bed linens and toiletries. Lastly everything closes at 10 pm.

Room Tip: Don't go there
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank porttia86
Grand L, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hi porttia86,

We are deeply sorry to hear about your recent experience at the Grand Lucayan. We have sent you a direct message requesting your contact information so we can personally reach out and resolve this matter for you. You are a valued customer and we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.