I think this hotel was a very good choice for me and my friends. It was 8ppl and we all stayed in there 3 bedroom suite that they offered. The rooms were very clean and the hotel staff was very very helpful. The helped us to get a personal driver who took us sightseeing and to the local clubs, the square and the fish fry's. We only payed $50 per person for the whole week that we were there. The hotel was located by a gate community which made all of us feel a little safer since the hotel is kinda tucked away from civilization. That was my only problem. The hotel is like around nothing except for the gated community and Xandu hotel. Overall my stay here was very nice. We meet up with some local staff members at the Xanadu Hotel and we all had a blast. If you every stay in Freeport i would suggest you stay in something that is around more people if that is your type of hotel if you like to rest and have piece and quiet this is the perfect hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy the "Feel like Family" atmosphere created especially for you at Dundee Bay Villas in tropical Freeport, located on Grand Bahama Island. Relax in the natural beauty of brilliant sunrises, golden sunsets, palm trees swaying in the gentle ocean breezes, miles of private pristine white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. Units features furnished terraces with an on-site swimming pool and villas with hot tubs.Dundee Bay Villas offers daily maid service as well as 24-hour front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dundee Bay Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Bay Villas Hotel Freeport
- Dundee Bay Villas Bahamas/Freeport