“Great service and atmosphere!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Ebony S
“Great service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

My friends and I spend a week in the Bahamas for one of our birthdays and visited Sea Breeze Villas for an excursion. We had a blast after two of our terrifying fall into the ocean off the banana boat ride.
Robin, the manager on duty’s service was appreciated because we intitally gave her some grief. She was supportive after our scare in the ocean.

Our excursion of activities was followed by a nicely prepared grilled chicken sandwich and fries in addition to “Bahama Papi’s” for drinks. Dandre, the serving bar tender was so great!!! He kept the drinks coming on que and provided a listening air for whatever we wanted to talk about. I’m happy with the service we received and if we come back to Freeport anytime soon we will definitely catch up with the Sea Breeze villa staff.

Dandre you were so great and thank you, Robin!

Ebony

Selvira24...
“Easter break”
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Great atmosphere. Wonderful and friendly staff. Very accommodating. The room was clean and is a real vacation home. It had everything we needed and more. My family and I loved it and will definitely be returning.

9 Apr 2018
Oh so grateful for you taking the time to share your thoughts with the community ! We look forward to having you again !
kaatok
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
“We loved our stay”
Reviewed March 2, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay - extremely friendly staff. Robin, and staff met our needs all week. Our room, comfortable bedding, air conditioning worked great, kitchen and all rooms modern. The ocean is a five minute walk, I snorkeled next to the ocean in Marina calm waters - and went fishing using Seabreeze poles. We did not rent a car - you can take a cab to Lucaya for $7 per person. We landed, had cabby take us immediately to grocery - then stopped at local fish market and grabbed Red Snapper. Cooked it when we arrived at room, next day had Red Snapper again. We enjoyed Lucaya, Greek restaurant is good choice, Lucaya ,make sure you visit the new area in Lucaya, extremely exotic waters and plant scenery. There is a liquor store, you can walk to, $3 by cab. I am a Travel Author - "True Travel Tips" [fcbk youtube] . I always use Tripadvisor when I travel.

Summer C
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed February 21, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My best friend and I stayed here for a week for my birthday and we were both very happy with our stay at seabreeze. The staff was so friendly and welcoming, they were very patient with us as we asked a million questions everyday. The burgers are uh-mazing! Still waiting for the recipe for the swamp burger though lol the prices were a little high but i was prepared for that but it wasn’t outrageously high considering we were in paradise. Really don’t have anything bad to say about this place. I will definitely stay here again the next time I’m in Freeport! Thank you for giving me a memorable birthday!

25 Feb 2018
It was an amazing time spent with you !! We are more ecstatic to be apart of your most memorable moments !
Looking forward to your return, your Swamp Burger is waiting for you.
Getbackjo...
San Jose, California
“Exceeded our Expectations for an Afternoon”
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

What a fabulous time! We thought we were just visiting the Seabreeze for a massage but we got a once in a lifetime experience!

What an amazing staff! Robyn, MJ, Emile, Floidette, Abby, MJ and Milton all were wonderful! Whether organizing a private lunch on the beach,( MJ, Robyn, Milton) to a fabulous Massage (Abby), and just chilling at the outside bar(Floidette + Emile) we were treated like family.

Take the time to experience this gem and visit. Their private beach/ lunch experience is one that I have only experienced once in Fiji.

Their food and service is top notch. We ordered a burger and grilled shrimp which was then hand carried/delivered to us on their fabulous beach. Unfortunately I did not get the name of the young man who delivered our food.

Don't miss the fabulous service and hospitality .

Thank you beautiful people at Seabreeze!

31 Jan 2018
Pleasant Good Morning,

We're ecstatic to read these sort of comments. Thank you for sharing your thoughts as it contributes to our motivation! Looking forward to a return in the future. We wish you the best !
ColleenKa...
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Freeport”
Reviewed January 20, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Very nice place. We have met the most friendly staff ever in compared to any resort we have been to. The weather the week we were here could have been better, but much better to where we came from. The grounds are well maintained, and plenty of room in the units. Indeed, the beach is just a 3 minute short walk. A BIG hand to Robyn, Deondre, Donna, Joshua, Jeremy, Paris, and actually all the others, whose names I don't remember, for all the laughs and smiles we shared. A rental car can be helpful to get around if we wanted to be brave and drive on the opposite of the road that we are accustomed to but, Robyn did provide transportation for the few times we needed. The restaurant/bar on site is excellent.

charmaine...
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Best Freeport Experience”
Reviewed January 20, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I spent a wonderful week here escaping the freezing cold!!! These folks treat you like family, and take the best and customized personal care. Special shout out to Robyn and Deandre, two of the sweetest people on the resort. I will definitely return if I ever get the chance!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing