Love At First Sight Hotel(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$590
US$572
  • Breakfast included
Swain's Cay Lodge(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$171
Hotels.com
Tiamo Resort(Andros)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstourist trapminute walk down the beachsouth androsget awayfishblue holefreemannathanspuppiesaccommodationpropertylocalsfridgebeachesholesparadisebahamas
Reviewed January 31, 2017

We were two families traveling Christmas week, and had 5 (of the 8 or so) rooms and the place to ourselves for the first several days, which was great! (Another family arrived midweek, which was also fun.) Nathan's is a homey, cozy, casual place - don't expect elegance or fancy amenities. Bikes, snorkels and kayaks -- that's it! But honestly, who needs more? The beach is right there, and beautiful. (There is a dive shop/resort about a 10 minute walk down the beach. They will take snorkelers and fishermen too.) We had breakfast, lunch and dinner on site, except for one dinner at another resort - which required taxi and ferry rides - and every day, they'd ask our input on what we would like to eat: BBQ? Chicken? Fish? (Mmmm, conch!) Steak? It was all hearty and good. And the coconut water with sweet milk - wow! The staff is absolutely wonderful - lovely, helpful, friendly people. The rooms are clean and comfortable with excellent AC. My one suggestion is: please get better wine! (Next time, if possible, I will ship from home in advance.) Thank you, Nathan and everyone for a great vacation!

Room Tip: We liked the cheery rooms near the DR and porch even though a few steps further from the beach.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Hi Mr. Andros!
Thank You! for the wonderful stay at Nathan's Lodge! I've recommended it
to my friends should they be looking for a very comfortable, friendly &
relaxing accommodation in South Andros. Sheva prepared the best meals
and Freeman was available for any needs I had plus bicycle
rentals/snorlek gear. You and Sheva & Freeman basically were like a
family away from home. Nathan's Lodge is such quaint, comfortable &
inexpensive way to get away in paradise. Steps from a private beach but
all my needs including taxi with Ms. Lloyd to and from the airport was a
wonderful experience. No complaints!
John M.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I go to Nathan's several times every year. I just got back yesterday and am getting my flights tomorrow to go back in November. I like to go sit in the water at night under the moon. The food is really good

Room Tip: Rent the house
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark k
Reviewed May 1, 2016

We spent a wonderful holiday on the island of Andros in the Bahamas. We stayed at Nathan 's Lodge . The welcome was very friendly and helpful whenever we had requests . We ate at the little restaurant in the evenings. The food is very well cooked and plentiful. Everyone is very friendly to small care , helpful, we always had a lot of fun to talk with them , especially with Nathan who made us discover the island and invited us to the village feast for Easter and who we very well received. We felt at home. The place is nice for calm her absolutely beautiful beach with white sand and turquoise waters, breathtaking !!!!! We highly recommend this place and will return to Switzerland as soon as possible.

Room Tip: The houses are just davant the beach with calm sea
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2016

We stayed at Nathan's lodge for 4 nights and had a wonderful time. It's situated right on the beach, a beautiful 4 mile beach with no one on it! My kids loved it. The food, cooked by Sheba, was great, lobster, peas and rice, snapper, tasty authentic Bahamian food. Freeman (the manager at Nathan's) was very helpful, always ready to chop a coconut for the kids or help us with our plans. Nathan was extremely welcoming and great to chat to. We would go back every year if we could.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family