All reviews golf cart infinity pool resorts world hilton hotel conch shack alice town long weekend casino staff great trip resort is beautiful explore the island straw market small island sushi bar big johns swim up bar beach club
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Nice place. Nice people. Amazing beach! A little bit expensive food.a beautiful 2 pools,especially on the roof.nice weather no humidity. The service was excellent. I wish they have more umbrellas on the beach. But I spend time in the pool and it was perfect

Stayed: September 2017
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello 225bellag,

Thank you for joining us! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Resorts World Bimini and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Came back a year later to find worse conditions. Arrived at the marina with large group of yachts from Florida. The management of the marina is horrible. Dockmaster makes "Oscar the grouch" seem nice. Dockmaster overwhelmed and gets mad at you for showing up. (with a reservation) He yells at you about how busy he is and makes you feel like you are an interruption in his day, instead of a customer. The marina rules are typical but not enforced. Multiple Miami boat visitors are allowed to play rap music at full volume and party on the docks all night. Bottles, food and overfull trash that stinks, surrounds the marina. Nobody seems to ever pick anything up. The mega marina pool was disgusting and may not have been cleaned this year. The music is played on full volume with rap music and language that you dont want your children or spouse to hear. The pool area was full of Miami visitors that wear thong bikinis with butts bigger than a linebacker. They shake them to the music like strippers and think it is sexy. Yuck. I will never come back. I am a Hilton Diamond member and will suggest to Hilton that they strip the place of their brand. Read the other reviews and notice that the management sends the same apology to each bad review like a rubber stamp. I would avoid this dirty place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Top Y
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Hello Top Y,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience at Resorts World Bimini was less than perfect and hope you'll give us another chance again. We are reviewing your recommendations with management and hope to host you at Resorts World Bimini again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from our wedding vacation in Bimini and this resort was absolutely amazing. The rooms were outstanding and our 30 person guest list was treated great. We tied the knot at Luna Beach and it was surreal. The manager Jeremy, Vince and their staff went out of there way to make sure everyone in our group was happy and taken care of. I want to give a big shout out to Brian and Charlleta at Luna Beach for the incredible hospitality in making our big day special as well as the head pastry chef Brenton for the incredible wedding cake. As a diamond member I was upgraded to the 2 bedroom lagoon suite that was directly located on a river pool. I’ve stayed in a lot of high-end hotels around the world like the Waldorf and Conrad collections, and even though this was a “Hilton” brand hotel resort it ranks right up there with best. The suite was absolutely amazing! Our 4 kids were very happy having a pool outside the back deck to play in. Thank you Jeremy and Hilton for making that happen for us. The food and drinks were expensive but you got to know that your on a small island, and you have to expect this before you go as we did. I would definitely recommend this resort for a weekend getaway from Florida. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Resorts World Hilton for such an amazing experience! We look forward to coming back soon.
Best, Jonah & Nicole

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hello Jonah M,

It was a pleasure to read your review and we're thrilled that you enjoyed your time at Resorts World Bimini. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

My husband went on a guys trip and I chose for him to stay here as one of my friends had liked the accommodations. The hotel is beautiful and for a group going to snorkel and enjoy the water activities this place is perfect. However, we booked directly with Hilton. My husband used the express check out. When he came home, we noticed they had charged him $200.00 more than what Hilton charged at the reservation. Fast forward a whole month, and many unanswered phone calls later, we are here still trying to get an explanation of why the room rate is over $200.00 what Hilton originally quoted.Hilton Honors is supposed to be inquiring for us. I guess it takes a month.. WE will see!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marcelawhite
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hello Marcelawhite,

Reviewed July 31, 2018

This hotel is beautiful and lives up to the Hilton name for a cool beautiful property HOWEVER they totally fall short in some areas of customer service. No matter how many times I called or let the phone ring the front desk NEVER picks up. In person they are very helpful but it was very frustrating to not be able to contact them. When we left they were having a promotion To return at a very inexpensive price. You must pay upfront and choose your date. The front desk staff assured me that I would be able to change the date as long as it was three days prior to check in. Upon returning home I realize there is no ferry on that date from Miami. Also air travel was not available. I called the Hilton honors number and was told that they were not able to do anything about it but would connect me to the Bimini hotel as they were the only ones who could change the date. My first call I waited 40 minutes for someone to answer the phone. The second time I tried I waited 35 minutes. This is unacceptable for a Hilton hotel. Makes me want To try a different hotel the next time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
RWBiminiServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Resorts World Bimini, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hello Cheryl A,

We appreciate your thorough feedback and are reviewing your recommendations with management. We hope to host you at Resorts World Bimini again soon!