All reviewsfishget awayhis guitarpiestretches for milespack your bagswonderful hospitalityeither directioneach gueststeak specialgreat conversationvacation destinationsoft white sandribsrenting a carone of a kindvery special place
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I had the most beautiful time here. The hospitality is first rate. We stayed in the villa with the king size bed. It was clean and comfortable. The food is fresh and delicious. Peaceful and breathtaking every day. I would live there if I could. The people are wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Warrette C
Rollezz V, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much Warrette we appreciate your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Rollezz and we look forward to seeing you again.

regards from beautiful Cat Island
Yvonne

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

The reason being, like all other reviewers, I want this place to be my little secret. For the 8 days here we had four days where my husband and I had the whole beach to ourselves. The resort owner Carl and Yvonne his resort manager Bev, Roderick and Jan were like our family. Plus they have s resort dog called sweetie pie, what could make you feel anymore like a home!
I loved each waking moment and each starry night. You have a choice of self catering or having your meals made for you. We had 2 evening meal here which were beautifully made. On 2 occasions we were sung to by Rocky (where s frog landed on my head) Bahama problems! Ha ha - and another night had a bonfire on the beach.
This place is to relax, learn a little history and to unwind in a simple setting.
Even power cuts ( which happen on the island every now and then), couldn't change my happy mood.
I suggest if you come here, pack your bikini toothbrush, undies , night clothes contact lenses in your cabin bag as sometimes the luggage doesn't arrive and you may have to wait until the next day.
Go visit the Hermitage, the plantation and see the sharks being fed st hawks nest. Also get yourself some cakes and s straw item or two from Princess.
Im sure I've missed something but all I can say is a huge thank you for everything Mr Rollezz - we left our stresses behind when we came to visit you. You have given me tremendous memories! Antoinette and Jason x

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antoinette_lo
Rollezz V, Owner at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Antoinette
We do apologize for the late response.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Rollezz. It was a joy having you stay with us and we do thank you from the depths of our hearts for choosing Rollezz. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay even though you encounted the friendly frog! You are family and Rollezz will always consider you so and look forward to welcoming you back home. Your happy mood was contagious. We look forward to meeting up with you again! Take good care of yourselves. The crew at Rollezz salutes you both!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

As a proud Bahamian born and raised on the island of New Providence this was my very first trip to Cat Island. I am SO glad that I chose to stay at Rollezz! Carl and Yvonne were amazing hosts and their entire staff made my family and I feel totally welcomed and taken care of. The villa we rented was spacious, clean and well appointed with all the modern luxuries you would expect at a resort. The amenities included use of kayaks and paddle boards at no additional fee and the BEACH, oh my the beach was breathtaking. Rollezz is very centrally located and Carl was great at giving directions to local attractions like The Hermitage and the pink sand beaches. My advice to anyone traveling to Cat Island is to rent a car so you can explore the island, there's a lot to see and do! I haven't been able to stop talking about my trip and I highly recommend that everyone go and stay at Rollezz!

Room Tip: All villas face the ocean, so no room is a bad room!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole U
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Nicole, your very Special Review have Hearts Pounding with Pride here at Rollezz Resort, We strive daily to deliver extraordinary & exceptional Customer Service to our Unique Guests like yourselves. Nicole we salute you not once but thrice for recognising as your Description indicates (1) Amazing Host, (2) Friendly Staff, (3) Spacious & Clean Villas, (4) Super friendly Staff & (5) Knowledge Based Advice.

Thanks once more for your acknowledgement of a Super Special Place at Rollezz. where you are already recommending.

Cheers and see you soon

Carl

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. We had no complaints and could not have had a better time! Will return! The sights of the place are breathtaking and one of the absolute most scenic places I have ever seen. Service was top notch to say the least.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joshdickerson18
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Josh,

It is very thoughtful of you to pen such a wonderful review. We love to hear our Guests proclaim "How amazingly delightful & absolutely stunning" the Resort is, in response, we quietly whisper our "Thanks" for affirming the "Top Notch" service rendered at Rollezz. Again we say Thanks for your investment in time to write this review.

Josh, we look forward to greeting & welcoming you on your future visit to your Rollezz Family. Cheers and see you soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We wanted to find somewhere a little "off the grid" to spend a couple of days. After checking through all of the reviews on Tripadvisor, we settled on Rollezz Villas. All of the high ratings made the choice easy for us.
The trip started off on a bit of a sour note (no fault of the resort!) due to the airline removing our bags at the previous stop. However, Yvonne made sure we received our luggage in short order, and surprised us by cheerfully delivering it to us within the hour, as we relaxed on the beach.
We settled in for the next 2 days, soaking up the laid-back vibe of Old Bight, and enjoying the warm hospitality of Carl, Yvonne and their wonderful staff. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a good time, and they were extremely accommodating when it came to our seemingly strange requests at mealtime.
We enjoyed listening to Rocky play his guitar and sing his mellow songs, and when he had to leave, he graciously left his guitar for my brother-in-law and I to play.
Carl apologized for the "condition" of the beach, since major wave action a few days before had washed a lot of sand away - however I'm sure it is already back to its former pristine beauty.
Speaking about the beach, enough cannot be said about how stunning it is. Imagine looking at uninterrupted shoreline for several miles in each direction. You can quite literally walk for hours.
Our villas were very nice - almost new, in fact. They were very comfortable, and we enjoyed sitting on the front porch for our happy hours.
There are plenty of kayaks and a couple of stand-up paddleboards to use at no extra charge, and lots of beach furniture and a few hammocks as well.
We enjoyed our stay at Rollezz very much, and we got exactly what we hoped for, a quiet little holiday in a peaceful little corner of the world. Thank you Carl & Yvonne, we'll see you again.
Mike & family

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rollezz V, Owner at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hello from beautiful Cat Island Mike and Family
Thank you for the kind review. We are appreciative that you choose Rollezz for your short stay and that you had good times walking the beach, sitting on your porch happy houring. We too enjoyed listening to you both play guitars and singing. It was and is a memorable moment "handyman and Mexico and of course drifting!
We do hope you come and visit us again!

Take care!