All reviewsfishget awayhis guitarpiestretches for milespack your bagswonderful hospitalityeither directioneach gueststeak specialgreat conversationvacation destinationsoft white sandribsrenting a carone of a kindvery special place
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

If you have ever questioned if there is a God, just pack your bags and visit Rollezz Villas Beach Resort in Cat Island, Bahamas. The peaceful environment of Cat Island, the hospitality of the Rollezz staff, the naturalistic surroundings accented by the beautiful beach is what you have at Rollezz. From the time you're greeted by the owners, Carl and Yvonne Rolle along with Beverly, you are made to feel as if you're are truly welcomed. The food represented the flavor of the island which included grits and tuna, conch salad and lobster and fish dinners. Often dinner was served with live music. The ambience of the dining area included a breathtaking sunset over the sea. While sitting on the beach in chairs or in a comfortable cabana with lounge chairs or on the dining deck, the breeze lulled me to sleep. It felt like The Breath of God sweeping over my body. The welcoming warm sea is also a major attraction. Rollezz is more than a beach front vacation destination; it is a place of refuge from work and often a mundane day to day existence. If you want to connect to the God in you or just reconnect to you, Rollezz is your vacation place to go and enjoy the breezes from heaven.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Seaside607573
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Professor,
Many thanks for your thoughtfulness in penning an exceptional review of your experience captured while at Rollezz Resort. Your accolades about 'Peaceful, environment, hospitality of Rollezz Staff and the fuzzy & welcoming feelings experienced, kept smiles glowing on our faces for days.

We are overjoyed that you were more than pleased with the cozy ambiance during your candle-light dinner. This wonderful feeling were further enhanced with the smooth, mellow voice of your private Guitarist. We note your happiness in listening to the Heavenly Harmony created v by the musical lapping waves sound, together with the refreshingly, invigorating, Heavenly Breezes.

We whisper, Professor that you have experienced a slice of the Heavenly ambiance of Rollezz Resort and we open our doors to welcome you whenever you wish to pamper yourself. Thanks once again for your wonderful review

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I had the most beautiful time here. The hospitality is first rate. We stayed in the villa with the king size bed. It was clean and comfortable. The food is fresh and delicious. Peaceful and breathtaking every day. I would live there if I could. The people are wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Warrette C
Rollezz V, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much Warrette we appreciate your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Rollezz and we look forward to seeing you again.

regards from beautiful Cat Island
Yvonne

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

The reason being, like all other reviewers, I want this place to be my little secret. For the 8 days here we had four days where my husband and I had the whole beach to ourselves. The resort owner Carl and Yvonne his resort manager Bev, Roderick and Jan were like our family. Plus they have s resort dog called sweetie pie, what could make you feel anymore like a home!
I loved each waking moment and each starry night. You have a choice of self catering or having your meals made for you. We had 2 evening meal here which were beautifully made. On 2 occasions we were sung to by Rocky (where s frog landed on my head) Bahama problems! Ha ha - and another night had a bonfire on the beach.
This place is to relax, learn a little history and to unwind in a simple setting.
Even power cuts ( which happen on the island every now and then), couldn't change my happy mood.
I suggest if you come here, pack your bikini toothbrush, undies , night clothes contact lenses in your cabin bag as sometimes the luggage doesn't arrive and you may have to wait until the next day.
Go visit the Hermitage, the plantation and see the sharks being fed st hawks nest. Also get yourself some cakes and s straw item or two from Princess.
Im sure I've missed something but all I can say is a huge thank you for everything Mr Rollezz - we left our stresses behind when we came to visit you. You have given me tremendous memories! Antoinette and Jason x

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antoinette_lo
Rollezz V, Owner at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Antoinette
We do apologize for the late response.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Rollezz. It was a joy having you stay with us and we do thank you from the depths of our hearts for choosing Rollezz. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay even though you encounted the friendly frog! You are family and Rollezz will always consider you so and look forward to welcoming you back home. Your happy mood was contagious. We look forward to meeting up with you again! Take good care of yourselves. The crew at Rollezz salutes you both!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

As a proud Bahamian born and raised on the island of New Providence this was my very first trip to Cat Island. I am SO glad that I chose to stay at Rollezz! Carl and Yvonne were amazing hosts and their entire staff made my family and I feel totally welcomed and taken care of. The villa we rented was spacious, clean and well appointed with all the modern luxuries you would expect at a resort. The amenities included use of kayaks and paddle boards at no additional fee and the BEACH, oh my the beach was breathtaking. Rollezz is very centrally located and Carl was great at giving directions to local attractions like The Hermitage and the pink sand beaches. My advice to anyone traveling to Cat Island is to rent a car so you can explore the island, there's a lot to see and do! I haven't been able to stop talking about my trip and I highly recommend that everyone go and stay at Rollezz!

Room Tip: All villas face the ocean, so no room is a bad room!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole U
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Nicole, your very Special Review have Hearts Pounding with Pride here at Rollezz Resort, We strive daily to deliver extraordinary & exceptional Customer Service to our Unique Guests like yourselves. Nicole we salute you not once but thrice for recognising as your Description indicates (1) Amazing Host, (2) Friendly Staff, (3) Spacious & Clean Villas, (4) Super friendly Staff & (5) Knowledge Based Advice.

Thanks once more for your acknowledgement of a Super Special Place at Rollezz. where you are already recommending.

Cheers and see you soon

Carl

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. We had no complaints and could not have had a better time! Will return! The sights of the place are breathtaking and one of the absolute most scenic places I have ever seen. Service was top notch to say the least.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joshdickerson18

Hello Josh,

It is very thoughtful of you to pen such a wonderful review. We love to hear our Guests proclaim "How amazingly delightful & absolutely stunning" the Resort is, in response, we quietly whisper our "Thanks" for affirming the "Top Notch" service rendered at Rollezz. Again we say Thanks for your investment in time to write this review.

Josh, we look forward to greeting & welcoming you on your future visit to your Rollezz Family. Cheers and see you soon.