All reviews fish get away his guitar pie pack your bags wonderful hospitality either direction each guest vacation destination soft white sand ribs renting a car liquor store lounge chairs clear water breakfast and dinner explore the island
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Our family was by Rollezz Villas beach resort for three days. That is the best beach I ever walked. We are blown away by the pristine waters , nice and shallow. Did kayaking , paddle boat and to add climate was perfect. We walked every in the morning and never saw another soul around. Felt totally private. Rolle , Yvonne and Beverley need to blamed for the weight I put on. Rolle is always around to make you comfortable. Break fast and dinners are unparalleled. I strongly recommend it for couples, family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Greetings Gail,

Many thanks for your thoughtful review. Grateful for the affirmation that we are located on the "Best Beach" you have seen, with pristine, calm, clear waters. We are happy that we were able to share a slice of Paradise with you, and indeed you had a Special time kayaking, having fun with the Paddle boards, in a totally private surroundings called Rollezz Resort.

Gail, the food & beverage crew were overjoyed after reading your comments that "breakfast & dinners were sumptious & delightful.

Gail we open our heart and our doors to you, waiting to welcome you Home again, Cheers,

Reviewed August 10, 2018

After many months of anticipation, we finally made it to Cat Island. I did have high expectations as I had read every single review and drooled over those beautiful beach pictures on many occasions.

Let me tell you, every review is on point. Carl, Yvonne, Beverly and Jena are wonderful genuine people that do take care of you as if you were family. The resort is not easy to get to but well worth the effort! This is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen, clear, calm turquoise water, white sand with a long stretch of seashore in either direction without a single person in sight.

We had dinner nightly with the other resort guests and enjoyed the camaraderie sharing in our day’s events. The home cooked Bahamian food was to die for, all the offerings were fresh and made with love. My only complaint is that Uncle El was not around to make the Tropical Conch Salad I yearned for, but I will be back for my rain check.

Rusty entertained us with his mellow tunes. Carl made a bonfire for our last night that lit up the night sky. I understand there are many things to do on Cat Island, but for us, the quiet and relaxation of Rollezz was all we needed – we never left the resort!

The rooms were comfortable with all the amenities you need. When anything went awry, Carl was quick to fix any problem that arose without hesitation. Sweetie Pie (Rollezz’ mascot) was always on patrol guarding the resort.

I close my eyes and still see the soothing view that melted my stress and dream of my return.
Go Rellaxx on Rollezz!!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Lauren A

Greetings Lauren,
We say "thanks" for coming to Rollezz Resort with High Expectations about your pending vacation experience, and we are equally pleased that your hopes & aspirations were more than fulfilled.

What a lovely review, Lauren, yes you are Family. We were delighted to witness your Love & Happiness displayed as you caught sight of the six (6) miles of spectacular 'Most beautiful sandy beach".We take note of your comments in respect to the "tasty home cooked Meals" & the melodious mellow music strummed by our own Guitarist Rokki. We are very appreciative of your observations & praises.

Lauren close your eyes"Baby" Rollezz has your welcoming mat already waiting for your return.

Cheers and thanks once more for this wonderful review.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We just returned from a week at Rollezz Beach Resort and miss it already. We were looking for a resort that was off the beaten path that we could relax and recharge as a couple. We could not have been more pleased with our decision to choose Rollezz. Mr. Carl and Ms. Yvonne were amazing host, along with Ms. Jan and Ms. Ursula who cooked our meals for breakfast and dinner. All of the food was amazing. My favorite was the fried grouper and the peas/rice. The beach was amazing. We were able to walk 1 1/2 miles in both directions and never saw another person. The water was so calm and beautiful. We did not even end up leaving the resort except for a few trips to the store, which Mr. Carl so graciously gave us a ride. We can not say enough great things about this resort, especially the personal service we received. We truly felt like family when we left. If you are looking for a truly relaxing stay on the beach, you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be back one day.

Room Tip: We stayed in the king villa on the beach. It was comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janine B
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hi Janine,

You are most gracious and kind in writing such a thoughtful review, in respect to your "Amazing experience" created during your Rollezz vacation.

We are naturally delighted to see your written affirmation about customer Care Excellence in "personal service", "felt like family" , "amazing host". etc,. Janine your review is what we at Rollezz live for, we love to see the transformation, a guest enters Rollezz with one tinny bitsy smile and after "personal service"leaves with many SMILES & as you so aptly describes, "cannot say enough about how well we were treated".

Janine, you have relaxed in Paradise & as you miss us, we Long to greet & welcome you back to Rollezz Resort once more.

Cheers

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

If you have ever questioned if there is a God, just pack your bags and visit Rollezz Villas Beach Resort in Cat Island, Bahamas. The peaceful environment of Cat Island, the hospitality of the Rollezz staff, the naturalistic surroundings accented by the beautiful beach is what you have at Rollezz. From the time you're greeted by the owners, Carl and Yvonne Rolle along with Beverly, you are made to feel as if you're are truly welcomed. The food represented the flavor of the island which included grits and tuna, conch salad and lobster and fish dinners. Often dinner was served with live music. The ambience of the dining area included a breathtaking sunset over the sea. While sitting on the beach in chairs or in a comfortable cabana with lounge chairs or on the dining deck, the breeze lulled me to sleep. It felt like The Breath of God sweeping over my body. The welcoming warm sea is also a major attraction. Rollezz is more than a beach front vacation destination; it is a place of refuge from work and often a mundane day to day existence. If you want to connect to the God in you or just reconnect to you, Rollezz is your vacation place to go and enjoy the breezes from heaven.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Seaside607573

Hi Professor,
Many thanks for your thoughtfulness in penning an exceptional review of your experience captured while at Rollezz Resort. Your accolades about 'Peaceful, environment, hospitality of Rollezz Staff and the fuzzy & welcoming feelings experienced, kept smiles glowing on our faces for days.

We are overjoyed that you were more than pleased with the cozy ambiance during your candle-light dinner. This wonderful feeling were further enhanced with the smooth, mellow voice of your private Guitarist. We note your happiness in listening to the Heavenly Harmony created v by the musical lapping waves sound, together with the refreshingly, invigorating, Heavenly Breezes.

We whisper, Professor that you have experienced a slice of the Heavenly ambiance of Rollezz Resort and we open our doors to welcome you whenever you wish to pamper yourself. Thanks once again for your wonderful review

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I had the most beautiful time here. The hospitality is first rate. We stayed in the villa with the king size bed. It was clean and comfortable. The food is fresh and delicious. Peaceful and breathtaking every day. I would live there if I could. The people are wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Warrette C
Rollezz V, General Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you so very much Warrette we appreciate your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Rollezz and we look forward to seeing you again.

regards from beautiful Cat Island