“Best half day trip!!!”
Review of Exuma Water Sports

Exuma Water Sports
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Great Exuma
More attraction details
Owner description: No. 1 swimming pigs tour in the Bahamas! We proudly try to give you the best boat tours in Exuma. Fun, professional, amazing, and in a premium setting with all the frills. Please note, we are Exuma Water Sports, NOT Exuma Water Tours.
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I joined the ocean safari tour and it was awesome!! In a half day we got to see many must-see items in Bahamas: swimming pigs, sting rays, iguanas, beautiful cays and we even got time to snorkel (and I saw a shark!). My half day was absolutely well spent! Most importantly the captains are really professional, introduced different cays to us and helped us take lots of pictures. Highly recommend!!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2018

My husband and I recently went on the Ocean Safari Tour. I've been dreaming of this for years and of course this began with seeing the Swimming Pigs online (and on The Bachelor!). It was a dream come true and I already miss the pigs we met, especially Squeally and Pickles! Thanks to KJ for taking some pics of us with them and to both him and Vano for all the info along the way. One of many great things about Exuma Water Sports is they're the only company that sees the pigs in this area (and takes care of them) so you get quality time.

I wasn't expecting to see a sandbar because we did the afternoon tour and low tide was early that day, but what a wonderful surprise that we got to spend some time at one! The rest of the tour was also amazing. The Bahamian Rock iguanas were awesome and we loved feeding them grapes. Snorkeling at blue holes and stopping at a beautiful beach where you could see the atlantic side too were incredible.

I think the half day tour was a good amount of time with a nice variety of activities. I can't wait to return to Exuma and already want to see the pigs again in addition to all the other spots with beautiful water and beaches.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

This is not the first time we have been out with Exuma Water Sports and it wont be the last. Every tour with this amazing team will make your vacation special.
As soon as you step onboard one of their well equipped boats you are greeted with a huge Bahamian Smile and the offer of an ice cold drink (we chose beer even though it was only 9am).
First stop is the world famous swimming pigs that the Lightbourne family have been caring for, for years. It took a little doing but my wife eventually got over her fear and gave one of the gentle giants a big hug that we caught on camera.
After the pigs we were whisked off to a stunning sand bar to walk through the beautiful waters and find starfish and sand dollars.
It is not just the destinations on this tour that make it special. All along the way the knowledgable guides point out all things that you would have normally missed, like a huge Ospreys nest that has survived 3 hurricanes without a single twig out of place.

Our favorite spot of the day was the twin Blue holes. Fish and stingrays abound (with the occasional nurse shark, my wifes fave) around these natural formations. If you are inclined (like me) you can free dive 20+ feet down into the holes for some amazing video footage.
The ride back to the dock with another cold beer capped off a great morning with hundreds of new memories.

Thanks to everyone at the Exuma Water Sports team. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This tour was one my boys definitely wanted to do and it didn’t disappoint. Driver was on time both ways and our guide Taz was very pleasant and nice. Only thing I would suggest is possibly making the tour longer. For the price, 2 hours goes by quickly.

1  Thank Courtney H