Philippe and his staff at the Bahama Bay Restaurant
(missing my morning omelets!)
Kerry and her staff at the Drunken Duck ... great bartenders
Keicher (the better of the Duo of our butlers )
Bubble Bath ... Towel Animals ... full bar in the room.
Room Service. faster than you'd think and well presented.
Swim up bar (except when there were no blenders the last three days-Unacceptable)
Il Cielo (men need trousers, no shorts) lovely meal, very romantic.
Cabanas (go early, put your stuff down and go for breakfast)
The returning Guest dinner and Farewell Dinner
Choose Bldg one, 2nd floor ... nice view
the Second Bulter (vino) ... slower than a train coming from a Mets game...a waste of breath)
sloppy seconds for pool floats (came from a closed resort, no doubt)
the photographers on staff are weak at best.
If oyu are picking a room... third floor porch has no covering ... bad for sun or rain.
The golf course is still 'finding it's way' ... still needs rehab since being idle for quite a few months. pricey for 18 holes, but AMAZING view.
Internet is not free $42 week / fair signal at pool, good in room
Full service spa.
take a free golf cart tour with Ivanetta ... she's a DOLL.
Airport is a joke ... and bring something with you ahead of time to eat on departure day.
the sandwiches they made and were sitting out on a table were only ham/chz/mayo (not a big fan of unrefrigerated mayo. Kermit's bar across the street is gross.
Any other questions ,,,let me know!
my FB pix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas