Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joy H

Food 10/10....Staff 10/10,.....Location 10/10 -- you get the point!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 5, 2023
If you're looking for the perfect getaway, stay away from the Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina because it’s MINE! ALL MINE!. I’m not often a gatekeeper but when I am it’s to gatekeep THIS PLACE.

This is a family run establishment ( my literal favorite ) and you feel it when you show up. If you’re fortunate enough to meet the woman running it while you’re there like I was, you’ll understand why some people have been docked for almost 5 months LOL.
From the moment we arrived, we were treated like family. While each person there is happy to help you with literally anything you may ask for...... Specifically Aurora, Tracy, and Misty have got your back for anything you might need. These gals took care of me like I was their very own valentine and I’d go back just to see them again. Quite literally - we were there for valentines day!

I was guided all the way from the plane to my room. The care from each individual - Omri on taxi, to the ferry, to being met at the dock and helped to the front desk was wonderful. There’s an obvious joy in sharing small notes like which drink or snack to get at where you’re going or the best activity on a certain day.

Our room was regularly refreshed in a completely non-intrusive way. I never questioned leaving my things out or leaving the door unlocked while out on the island !

The food is PHENOMENAL. You’ll leave the island fat and happy even if you don’t make it off resort grounds. I’ve never liked seared fish but after tasting my friends I ordered their black and white Tuna 3 times! I’ve been daydreaming about it ever since. ( moment of silence for the fact that I live halfway around the world from this delectable bit )

However if you DO so happen to make it off resort grounds -- the local food is also absolutely BANGIN. My personal favorites (shout out to Two Shortys!) and what might be the most adorable bakery i’ve ever seen in my entire life (Nicks). PS. you can get lattes at Nicks!

The entire property is beach front, but hey if a 30 second stroll to some of the top tier waters on the planet or bars with the character of a 400 year old traveler isn’t really “your thing” you can always just hop in a golf cart and stop at any one of the other spots on the island for some good ol booty shakin and pickup games of basketball or pool.

Okay and look I know I said you’d leave fat and happy but that’s only if you leave or don’t take advantage of the abundance in activities they have....*cough cough* scuba diving...feeding sharks...yoga...paddleboarding, you name it!
Anyways I’d prefer if you left my slice of heaven to me, but on the chance that you don’t ....just be sure to pick up some coconut oil and bug spray in the shop when you arrive ;)
Date of stay: February 2023
38.9 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
  • Tripadvisor
70.9 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
Free parking
Wonderful beaches for exploring, snorkeling or evening walks with wine
  • Vio.com
47.0 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
6 rooms overlooking the pool
46.0 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
View more hotels in Green Turtle Cay
All reviews green turtle club fish golf cart breakfast and dinner the entire staff debbie beaches marina gtc bahamas island ferry dock misty paradise gratuity handful
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2023

I visited Green Turtle Club again last month and it is decisively my favorite place in the Bahamas! I’d even say one of the best places I’ve ever been! The staff at The Club are amazing and super friendly! The service is great even without the “island time” standard! The rooms are awesome and ours even had its own blue tooth speaker which was an awesome touch. The food is amazing (definitely try the grouper pasta)! Debbie behind the dollar bar is amazing! GTC is a must visit. I’ve been a handful of times and it never gets old! The water is more blue than anywhere in the world! The beaches are the prettiest beaches I’ve ever seen! I already can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bobbycH5561BI
Reviewed July 15, 2022 via mobile

On July 7th - 12th my family and I stayed at the Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina. We had an absolutely absolutely fabulous time! Molly and the entire staff treated us like we were family. I will absolutely be coming back again. I would highly recommend as your next destination spot.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2022 via mobile

So much more than we anticipated. We stayed at one of the villas, Windsong. Everything we could have wanted for us and our daughter. Expansive deck looking out on the bay. Exceptional housekeeping from a friendly and helpful staff (they even helped us with a malfunctioning golf cart)! Returning to Windsong each night was a highlight of our visit.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Laurence L
Reviewed May 31, 2022

We had an amazing time with our recent stay at the Green Turtle Club in the Bahamas. From the moment we arrived and checked in we were greeted by smiling faces. We had a lot of luggage that they took to the rooms for us while we made our way into their marina front restaurant for an excellent meal. Overall the whole experience was very relaxing and enjoyable with frequent trips made to their on-site restaurant and the Dollar Bar. They made several great recommendations on what to do outside of the resort including other restaurants, boating, fishing etc. Will definitely be back here with my family in the future!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed May 13, 2022 via mobile

First time at the island after hearing so much and reading the reviews .

Property : very disjointed and long distances to rooms. Nothing special about the property .

Rooms- fair but clean . They say they were upgraded after the damage of Dorian but again nothing to write home about .

Dining - excellent . The breakfast and dinner were first rate but ambiance is weak .

Staff - the dining room staff were all excellent, the greeting at the dock and the staff that helped with the bags excellent .

Bar - fair at best

Front desk - afternoon staff excellent and were very friendly and helpful . The morning when opening was bad. We needed help to catch a ferry and was non communicative and short .

I go to the Bahamas often so I understand what to expect . I was expecting a far better experience and came away very disappointed . We will not be returning .

Room tip: Go to Hopetown
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank thedonald07