Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jan P

Love it!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 1, 2024
We had the perfect room with a view of the marina and most of our meals there at the restaurant. Everything was great!

Rent a golf cart and see the whole island. We were the only 2 on all the beaches we found.

We had lots of fun and look forward to returning!
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Expedia.com
    C$363
70.9 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
Free parking
Wonderful beaches for exploring, snorkeling or evening walks with wine
  • ZenHotels.com
    38.5 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
    Bar
    47.0 km from Green Turtle Club & Marina
    View more hotels in Green Turtle Cay
    All reviews green turtle club fish golf cart breakfast and dinner the entire staff debbie beaches marina gtc bahamas island ferry dock misty paradise gratuity handful
    Selected filters
    Reviewed May 12, 2024 via mobile

The island is still recovering from Dorian, but some attention to details could help. Stayed in king suite which was tired. Bathroom door was dirty & one of the deck chairs was broken. Worst was bar/restaurant experience. Went to get dinner on Saturday night & were told we needed a reservation. Explained no one told us but we were guests. Hostess told us to wait outside & she’d see if they could accommodate us. Went to the bar & ordered 2 wines. Sign on bar clearly posted my Pinot Grigio as $10 & my husband’s Cab as $16. We were handed a bill for $40. When I questioned the bill I was told that was for tax & automatic tip. Asked for itemized bill which listed both wines as $16, then calculated 10% tax & 15% tip on incorrect amount. Bartender said nothing he could do.

We did get dinner, which was great. But overall service & amenities need some attention.

Room tip: Many of the rooms are far away from main lodge. Have to have a vehicle/golf cart to get to reception, restaurant, & pool. Also no beach here
    Date of stay: May 2024
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed February 11, 2024

We stayed in room 7 during the Devour At The Beach Food Film Fest. I highly recommend the festival for wonderful food, cooking classes, terrific wines, dancing, and fun! The room overlooks a small beach and marina. It's quite spacious and comfortable with two armchairs for relaxing in, a good coffee maker with Green Mountain pods, two sinks, a tub, and a shower. We had a minor issue with the shower controls which was very quickly fixed. I'm not sure if its the tub itself or the cleaners used, but the tub is extremely slippery. The mattress was very nice, but the bed was a little high off the floor, again a minor thing for me, but it could be a problem for someone with mobility issues. The wooden furniture was showing its age and should be replaced. The outside deck is a very nice place for relaxing. Don't leave your doors and windows open. We found out the hard way that the noseeums are vicious. Wear bug spray. We are covered in red, itchy bites.

The food menus are excellent, and the staff in the kitchen, the wait staff, and housekeeping are exceptional. Try a Tipsy Turtle in the Dollar Bill Bar.

Green Turtle Cay is small and easy to get around. There are many excellent excursions available from the dive shop. We took the family adventure tour where Brendal and his crew took us to a long, deserted, sandy beach where the rays came out to greet us. We were treated to a delicious meal prepared fresh on the beach for us. In the little town of New Plymouth we enjoyed a tour given by Amanda Diedrick littlehousebytheferry.com. Have a Goombay Smash at Miss Emily's Blue Bee Bar. Drinks and quick food at the Wrecking Tree also recommended.

All in all, a great spot to relax and do nothing. Boaters love the place.

Date of stay: February 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed April 5, 2023

Most relaxed I've been in years. If you need to kick back, relax and enjoy a fun island atmosphere then this is the place.

The place is very cozy and the staff is equally friendly and make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive.

Date of stay: March 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed March 5, 2023

If you're looking for the perfect getaway, stay away from the Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina because it’s MINE! ALL MINE!. I’m not often a gatekeeper but when I am it’s to gatekeep THIS PLACE.

This is a family run establishment ( my literal favorite ) and you feel it when you show up. If you’re fortunate enough to meet the woman running it while you’re there like I was, you’ll understand why some people have been docked for almost 5 months LOL.
    From the moment we arrived, we were treated like family. While each person there is happy to help you with literally anything you may ask for...... Specifically Aurora, Tracy, and Misty have got your back for anything you might need. These gals took care of me like I was their very own valentine and I’d go back just to see them again. Quite literally - we were there for valentines day!

I was guided all the way from the plane to my room. The care from each individual - Omri on taxi, to the ferry, to being met at the dock and helped to the front desk was wonderful. There’s an obvious joy in sharing small notes like which drink or snack to get at where you’re going or the best activity on a certain day.

Our room was regularly refreshed in a completely non-intrusive way. I never questioned leaving my things out or leaving the door unlocked while out on the island !

The food is PHENOMENAL. You’ll leave the island fat and happy even if you don’t make it off resort grounds. I’ve never liked seared fish but after tasting my friends I ordered their black and white Tuna 3 times! I’ve been daydreaming about it ever since. ( moment of silence for the fact that I live halfway around the world from this delectable bit )

However if you DO so happen to make it off resort grounds -- the local food is also absolutely BANGIN. My personal favorites (shout out to Two Shortys!) and what might be the most adorable bakery i’ve ever seen in my entire life (Nicks). PS. you can get lattes at Nicks!

The entire property is beach front, but hey if a 30 second stroll to some of the top tier waters on the planet or bars with the character of a 400 year old traveler isn’t really “your thing” you can always just hop in a golf cart and stop at any one of the other spots on the island for some good ol booty shakin and pickup games of basketball or pool.

Okay and look I know I said you’d leave fat and happy but that’s only if you leave or don’t take advantage of the abundance in activities they have....*cough cough* scuba diving...feeding sharks...yoga...paddleboarding, you name it!
    Anyways I’d prefer if you left my slice of heaven to me, but on the chance that you don’t ....just be sure to pick up some coconut oil and bug spray in the shop when you arrive ;)

Date of stay: February 2023
    1  Thank nachoshaman
    Reviewed March 4, 2023

I visited Green Turtle Club again last month and it is decisively my favorite place in the Bahamas! I’d even say one of the best places I’ve ever been! The staff at The Club are amazing and super friendly! The service is great even without the “island time” standard! The rooms are awesome and ours even had its own blue tooth speaker which was an awesome touch. The food is amazing (definitely try the grouper pasta)! Debbie behind the dollar bar is amazing! GTC is a must visit. I’ve been a handful of times and it never gets old! The water is more blue than anywhere in the world! The beaches are the prettiest beaches I’ve ever seen! I already can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: February 2023