US$69
Cwmbach Cottages Guest House(Cadoxton)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$85
US$71
US$74
PremierInn.com
The Towers Hotel & Spa(Jersey Marine)
US$106
US$96
US$79
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Aberavon Beach Hotel(Port Talbot)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$102
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsla manchalovely hotelblue bellrailway stationcar parkmini bartown centrelight sleepercooked breakfastlimited parkingtrain linethe air conditioningcomfy bedstreet parkingrestaurant staffbath and showercourse meal
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The BlueBell is located in the centre of town and is around a five minute walk away from Neath railway station.

Our twin bedded room was most spacious, and the bathroom contained separate shower and bath tub.

The staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast, at £8.95 per head, at the La Mancha restaurant, was freshly cooked and decent value, with good choices of fruits, juices, cereals and pastries in addition to the cooked fare.

It was a shame that our train delay meant that we were too late to dine at La Mancha as Neath is not over endowed with good restaurants.

We paid £84 for a twin room for one night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Boutique hotel with amazing decor. Booked directly on their website as they have summer sale with 15% discount. Great value for money with discount. I always booked from other websites however they always have some deals all the time on their own website I was informed. It’s well worth the money paying extra for cooked breakfast about £8.95.
Ideal stop for visiting Swansea, Gower, Brecon or west wales. Best hotel in the area by far. Will be visiting again soon

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Another visit at Bluebell and its great as always. The staff are always welcoming and friendly. We always stay here when visiting family in the area. It's a hidden gem of Neath. Their La Mancha restaurant is amazing too.

Room Tip: Perfect rooms
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the blue bell hotel yesterday at around 6:30pm I received a warm welcome upon arrival, the environment seemed friendly and clean.
I stayed on the first floor in room 103, when entering the room I was pleasantly surprised with the decor and presentation of the room. The bathroom was immaculate and generally the room very very spacious.
However, when beginning to unpack my clothes for the following day my partner pulled out the wardrobe and noticed that there was something on the top shelf. I stood on the bed (as the top shelf was very high) to have a look and to my disbelief there were two pairs of unclean underwear that had clearly been left by the previous tennant. I informed the lady on the desk immediately and she very promptly came to the room to remove them from the shelf, my partner had to reach for one pair as she was unable to reach herself.
The lady told us that she would inform management and was sincerely apologetic.
Later that evening I went downstairs to the bar. Cocktails £6.95 each or two for £8.95 if you purchase the same cocktail. I ordered the Apple martini - strong but very nice! The blonde lady behind the bar was very chatty, presented herself well and seemed very friendly. However at the time we ordered she was showing another member of staff how to make the cocktails which resulted in a much slower serving time. Again the bar was lovely, can’t complain about the decor, very up to date - LOVED the music Spanish theme, a very relaxing atmosphere. For a Friday it was quite a quiet evening. When leaving the bar we passed the receptionist and asked if she had spoke to the manager about the room, she told us that he wasn’t in but would leave a message at reception for him to receive in the morning. At this point we decided to just wait until the morning and speak to the receptionist then.
Upon departure we passed the receptionist who asked us if we enjoyed our stay. We mentioned that we had spoken to the other receptionist about the dirty underwear and wondered if we could speak to the manager before leaving. Luckily she was speaking to the manager on the phone as we were leaving so she paused and discussed it with him. She then passed the phone to me so I could speak to the manager. I explained exactly what had happened to the manager and he asked whether I had eaten breakfast at the hotel to which I responded no. He then asked if I could pass the phone back to the receptionist so I did. I’m not sure exactly what was said only that I had booked through booking.com. When the lady had finished speaking to the manager she offered me a bottle of proscesso. I suppose it’s better than nothing but I’m still confused as to why I was asked if I had eaten breakfast? So if you find dirty underwear in your room all you’ll be given is a £5 bottle of prosecco. Thought a high end hotel would have offered a bit more than that! It’s a lovely establishment but I doubt I’ll stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2018

We recently stayed here for an event we were attending in Swansea. The hotel itself is lovely. Decent sized rooms, large comfy beds with good quality linen, immaculately clean and friendly staff. Tea, coffee and biscuits were supplied, the only thing I would say was missing was some bottled water in the fridge.

The only downside is that we were staying in a room at the front of the hotel which looks out onto 2 noisy bars/clubs. Not the hotel's fault at all but it was a shame that the location wasn't better.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back. Hotel itself is quiet but the nightlife out the front is not!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple