See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Zoned for a ski trip in February 2016 as a family. Hotel is relatively new and is located a bit out of the ski trails' area. Shuttle bus is provided by the Hotel to/from ski trails, it takes couple minutes to get there and is free of charge, so we didnt find location to be a problem. Hotel has a playground for kids which was helpful and a mini welness area.

Apartments are spacious and well equipped. On a down side, quality of sleep is pretty bad (matresses are really a problem both in the bedroom and in sofabed in the living room) and the hot water in the bathroom is regulated by water boiler, which I found quite unusual for a hotel, and it also means you need to calculate in some waiting time if you all want to take a shower in the evening.

Food is decent, there is variety of choice of local dishes, especially salad and pastry bar although I had an impression that some of the food is pre-fab, but at the end still would say that food was fine.

Service is the weakest point. Staff is kind and helpful but quite unskilled and needs some training, especially staff at the reception desk. Documents are left unattended at the desk, spa appointments are neglected, they have issues managing noice levels at the lobby in the evenings and so on.

Considering value for the money you get at Zoned, I think I would probably considering staying at some other property next time at Kopaonik.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

We went there for short weekend break.
Staff were great, very helfull. Room was very spacious...we could play hide and seek. Breakfast was huge and tastefull. Only thing that we didnt like is that we thought that they had pool....because of internet presentation...but no they dont have. Anyway now that we know what can we expect...we can recomend them or go there again

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2014

...but I was her for business. A nice hotel with a very very friendlly staff. Warm rooms and very good breakfast. The only think you should be avare of is water in the pipes whicih is very bad and semlly. Hotel is not the best situated for skiing (you need some 5 minutes ride with a local van) but hey you will be on hollidays. Gerat location with a lot of nice pibs in the area.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JurijKobal
Reviewed October 31, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was ok but spa doesn't work.
We were in apartmant no 101 and it was very good. Maybe it's not so clean as wel.. In the kitchen u have only glasses and there is no dishes. Spa doesn't work because it's not seaaon :( and restaurant too and we ate in rest across the hotel (domestic food is excelent) try 'gulas'
Heating was not so warm

Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank Sandra D
Reviewed October 22, 2014

I only spent one night in this hotel, but that was enough. Originally I was given a room on the 4th floor. This had a steeply sloping roof in the bedroom and bathroom and was dangerous. You would have hit your head when using the toilet or the shower and getting in and out of bed. The bedroom and bathroom was separated by a living area with a square coffee table right in the traffic line between these two rooms. As far as I am aware it was only our small group that was in the hotel, but they gave me this terrible room. I went down to reception and complained and then got room 209 which was much better as it did not have the sloping roof. There was a strange arrangement of furniture with again a sharp edged coffee table right where you would walk to get from the bed to the bathroom. After some furniture rearrangement I was reasonably sure I would not fall over anything in the middle of the night. The room had a kitchenette which I didn't use. There was a heater in the bathroom which helped with drying laundry and plenty of room for toiletries. There was good wifi reception in the room.

The food could only be described as disgusting. As a vegetarian,the staff said the only thing they could give me were fish sticks and frozen diced vegetables. I declined and went hungry. The other members were given what looked like badly cooked KFC. Breakfast was not much better. It was full of meat dishes. I had some fruit.

I asked about the spa, but it was closed and i was not allowed to even look at it.

The hotel was hard to find and our Serbian guide had to ring numerous times to try and find it. My recommendation - don't bother!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo