All reviews custom house macnean house marble arch caves arrived quickly top floor dressing room fresh scones wheat bread both nights first class lovely room high standard small hotel short walk full irish breakfast next morning well worth a visit
Reviewed August 25, 2017

A really nice small friendly place to stay. Our room was really big and comfy. Breakfast was lovely and the staff are extremely friendly. Great base for exploring the local attractions! Very reasonably priced and the homemade shortbread was wonderful!

Room tip: Room 9 was fab!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CalWhite
Reviewed August 25, 2017

This was our second stay (first 2016); enjoyed it so much we decided to return and were not disappointed. Staff were super friendly and welcoming. Service is excellent and the food - well, what can I say, we worked our way through both the bistro and breakfast menus during our stay and were not disappointed. Fantastic place and thoroughly enjoyed the personal downtime :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PerthPaul58
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for one night on 12th august. We had never been b4 so weren't too sure what to expect. When we arrived we couldnt believe the accommodation for the price we paid. Its
Unreal value for money.

From the staff to the rooms to the food everything was beyond excellent.

Cant wait to go back.

Only 10 miles from Enniskillen town.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night Aug . On arrival at reception there's a sign to ring for staff if no one present and they arrived quickly and explained everything and checking was complete. The room was very clean and large with tea making facilities and tv . Bathroom had bath and overhead shower which was excellent. Breakfast was one of the best I've had with loads of choice fry cereal and fresh scones etc . There's a lovely park directly opposite and a spar and chemist and bar within yards . All the staff were very friendly and welcoming which is always welcome .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

On arrival to the hotel we waited at the check in desk for 10 minutes and no one arrived so I had to go into the bar to ask one of the women to check us in. I had to fill out a few details and then we were giving our room key. We made our way up to the room and we were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room but feel it was too small for 2 adults and a baby. The 1st night we stayed in the hotel and went down to the restaurant for food. This was about 8.35pm. My partner asked the man behind the bar when they finish serving food amd he told him they had already taking final orders but he could ask if they could take another order but we didn't want to be awkward so just opted for a drink instead. Then a couple walked in about 8.50pm and said they were in for food and got handed 2 menus. This was very annoying to see after being told final orders had been taking! We wern't told upon check in that the restaurant would be finished serving food at half 8 so I think your future guests should be made aware of this.
The area is nice but very quiet. Not much to do in the evenings. It is only about 40 mins drive to bundoran though so that was great.
Breakfast was good. 1st morning I had the full Irish breakie and left feeling hungry but the 2nd morning I had the eggs benedict and it was to die for! I highly recommend getting it. This was my 1st time trying it so didn't know what to expect but if I ever get one like this again I will be very happy.
Overall I wouln't stay in this hotel again as it wasn't suited to my needs. I think it would be a perfect spot for an elderly couple but not for a young family.

Trip type: Travelled with family