“Great food, environment and service!”

2 Birds Coffee & Cafe
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here to try the coffee and was blown away by the food too! All three of my kids loved the pastries and my wife and I had the tostada and the avocado toast. Cappuccino and coffee were great and the service made it clear that they cared about us enjoying our time at 2 birds. Make sure this is on your list while you are in town...You’ll likely be back before you leave!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Found it because of a backup on 98. What an unexpected surprise. Had coffee with muffins and scones. Delicious. Excellent coffee and pastries. Staff was friendly and appropriately attentive. Great decor. Menu was inviting. They even use micro greens. Definately recommend .

Added bonus there is a traffic light to exit/enter 98.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I came here once with my wife on a Sunday afternoon and now I go several times a week. The coffee is excellent, the food is creative and fresh, the service is neighborly while remaining professional. The blueberry muffins are my favorite and the chorizo toast is incredible! Eat everything. Love this place!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to try out this new restaurant so we went in for lunch
We had a great lunch experience with delicious sandwiches and great iced coffees
The place is wonderful

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

We just visited this wonderful restaurant. Thought it was more of a coffee house - but it is not! Their cappuccino is the best I think I have had in the US - just like in Italy - unbelievable.

My husband had an Iced Mocha and it is to die for. Their menu is varied and many things to choose from. And their pastries look absolutely beautiful.

Unfortunately, we had already had a big breakfast so we did not eat here. But we will hurry back to try their food. The owner and staff are incredibly friendly.