Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JamaicanQueen
Houston, Texas

Great stay at Hilton Garden Inn

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 28, 2024
I stayed at the Hilton in Miramar beach ,
this is a great location , let me just say this was my 5th vacation to the Destin
area and this was my 1st time staying at a Hilton in this area and it did not
disappoint me. for those that say its far from the beach , I'm a 50 plus person
and the distance is the equivalence of a a football field distance . It was a golf cart
but I was to impatient to wait for it. I walked twice a day to the beach . Yes it is a
chair and umbrella service for those who don't want to be bothered with setting up your own cover . The cost is about 40 bucks a day use . I used it every day , I didn't mind paying , I have umbrellas in my garage , see what I'm saying ...they in my garage
and not with me . So the hotel is very pet friendly if you want to travel with your pet .
They also have a frozen drink set up in the lobby ....they have frozen Pina Coloada
and Strawberry , its no alcohol so you will need to spike your own drink if desired.
And just so you know they don't come and clean the rooms everyday . but if you need
your towels refreshed . All you have to do is ask . In Destin just like many other places.
people are short staffed ....the pandemic messed up things. I enjoyed my stay .
its a Outlet Mall , a Water burger and a Waffle House and a Chick Fil a , and a used
book store and some other spots ...literally within walking distance of the hotel.
it's so many good places to eat near by its ridiculous . I totally enjoyed my stay .
Let me tell yah Destin Sunsets are Magical . so bring your camera .
I had eye goggles and a 2 dollar float from Walmart . I saw a school of fish under the water at the beach. Also the hotel has a pool . I did not get in because the water was a little too cool to my liking . but it was a nice pool , they also had large beach towels . which I took from the pool area to the beach and I retuned them after use
where they go by the pool . I hope this review was helpful . By the way , It's no free breakfast in the Lobby but they did have a good coffee . we walked to waffle house
and ate a Ruby Slipper , talk about good. so no worries .
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: If you book a Room with a balcony , it's facing the desirable side of the hotel , so all the...
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • CandlewoodSuites
    C$223
1.4 km from Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach
View more hotels in Miramar Beach
All reviews golf cart service bike path great hotel stayed here for nights diamond members front desk staff minute walk outlet mall great stay hilton destin lobby shuttle property amenities closet balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2024

I just finished a four-night stay here and came away satisfied.

The room is ideal for sleeping and working. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom well-furnished and well-lighted. The shower is hot and strong. I particularly like having plenty of electrical outlets in the room. Some hotels have way too few outlets--or defective ones--for our connected lives.

The location worked well for me. It's a nice walk to beach access and essentials like coffee and drug store needs.

The food and beverage offerings are a bit limited, but that's expected at HGI. Still, the F&B staff were excellent--especially Catalina--and drinks well-presented.

The only thing that keeps this from being a five-star review: Dogs were allowed in the indoor dining area. I thought that was illegal--even in Florida. Aside from obvious health issues, the barking made for a most unpleasant experience. Maybe patrons need to be educated on this point.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dean W
Reviewed April 19, 2024

DO NOT STAY HERE! Nice hotel and rooms but we had a distressing experience here. Our room had some sort of weird sound repeating and repeating - like a compressor trying to kick in and not being successful. I kept thinking a truck or airplane was passing by, but it would repeat over and over. It was coming from the plumbing I think. After trying to sleep for two hours, we finally called the front desk and asked to be moved to another room. My husband went down with our rooms keys but they would not give him the new room keys without his ID (even though had had used it to check in originally) and made him return to room #1, get his ID, and return to the front desk to get the keys to room #2. We had to get dressed, re-pack our luggage, walk to the front desk at midnight. A huge inconvenience! The next day we spoke to the "supervisor" who told us basically that there was nothing she could do about the price (room #1 was a suite and room #2 was a standard room) - we merely wanted to pay for the type of room we actually slept in. She said she couldn't change it because the card had already been run through. But she would give us a SIX DOLLAR DISCOUNT. She made us pay for the larger room even though we slept in the smaller room and did not offer any kind of apologies or a reasonable discount for our inconvenience! We have been Diamond members for years - what ever happened to customer service?

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jmcgonagle
Reviewed March 6, 2024

We have stayed in Hilton Garden Inns from Key West to Miramar Beach, and are very happy with them. The rooms are nicely designed and decorated. Since this one was almost full, we got an accessible room that had inadequate lighting. Ramsey solved that problem personally and quickly. Breakfast was "order by menu", and not cheap, but very well done. We enjoyed our server Dory. She was polite and efficient - we couldn't ask for better.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VillageGypsy
Reviewed December 30, 2023

Clean and quiet. Convenient location right by the beach. Nice size room. Have to request housekeeping service though and good luck with that. Needed to call for fresh towels daily and take out my own trash. Staff was pleasant to deal with. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good and competitively priced with say a Denny’s but dinner was a different kettle of fish (no pun intended) — pricey and disappointing. But on the whole a relaxing and comfortable four-night stay.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2023 via mobile

We have stayed here for the past 3 years for our anniversary. This is the first year that I can not give them 5 stars. Our shower water pressure was very low. Also, the towels that we were given had a fowl odor to them. Not sure if it was too much bleach, but whatever it was it was not a pleasant scent. We went downstairs and requested new towels and these smelled much better. Other than that, the room was clean and the service was good. We will stay again but I will make sure we don’t have the same room or check for water pressure before I settle in. This was the first year we have had any problem.

Room tip: Check your shower water pressure before you settle in. Also, make sure your towels don’t have any odor to them.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple