Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Marisela R
Lilburn, Georgia

Moldy

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 28, 2021via mobile
Everything is moldy there was a rotten cheez it on the floor and the only thing that's doesn't look like it will start covid 20 is the lobby. The lamp shades are moldy and you can't even go on the porch because the door is locked but the good thing is that they serve breakfast.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Priceline
  • Wyndham
3.6 km from Quality Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Miramar Beach
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2021 via mobile

The staff is nice, but hotel needs work. We booked this hotel because the places we normally stay were full and overpriced. The hotel is dated, worn, broken, and dingy. Yes, there are cockroaches. On arrival I could tell the room has been cleaned. The sheets and towels were clean. The room AC and water worked. The faucet leaks. The couch and doors are visible grimy. There is a mini fridge and microwave. Both were clean and working. Breakfast is free and consists of grab and go packaged items. One morning the fruit was molded. Only beverages are coffee. No milk or juice. They need a person to come fix the broken lobby bathroom, juice machine, laundry counter, first floor ice machine. Housekeeping doesn't come daily. You'll need to track down your own extra fresh towels, toilet paper, trash can liners, Kleenex. You'll be taking out your own trash. The are trashcans on each floor. There is beach access via a long boardwalk. You are directly across the street from the Silver Sands Outlet, Starbucks, Dominos, Chick Fil A. You can walk to those places and the grocery store down the street. Be careful crossing the road, because the cars don't pay attention!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed March 11, 2021 via mobile

Ok, the linens were clean and the path ti the beach was nice.

Checking in, there was someone sleeping in the breakfast room. The first room they gave me , with king bed, hadn't been serviced from last guest. Only one available was with 2 queens.

The room we got wasn't terrible, but generally dirty. The toilet constantly ran and had been for awhile. Towel rack above toilet was falling off. Air gap around room door.

Not what i expected.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed August 14, 2020

5 stars. Room was double the average size. Ac blew cold. Walk to beach.laundry machines worked good.everyone super friendly. Jannel at front desk really nice. 5 stars. Walk to stores and restaurants in a couple of minutes.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed June 16, 2020

Very outdated, cleaning ladies do a great job and are very friendly but they can't get rid of the bugs. Switched rooms, same problems. Bathroom vents dont work, plumbing is plugged, no water pressure, grounds are covered in trash and cigarette butts because no place to put them. Small pool that we couldn't use because too crowded for this time during Covid. They don't shut it down at 10, I could hear kids screaming all the way up to midnight. Some questionable people staying there. Rickety boards and overgrown weeds on the trail to beach. Balconies are locked. Filthy elevator. One washing machine and it's out of order!
Positives: short walk to clean beach where you can rent chairs and umbrella ($50/day though), shopping and restaurants within walking distance, comfy beds and pillows. Felt safe and low crime area.

I wouldn't stay here again and I expect better from a Quality hotel!

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank jsarnes615
Reviewed June 13, 2020 via mobile

This hotel was bad from the start. The sheets were dirty. The comforter had a hole in it. The blanket had a large cigarette burn. I honestly don’t know what’s worse the roaches or the dirty sheets. I went to the front desk to request new sheets. I must say the hotel front desk clerk was nice but he couldn’t really help. He couldn’t provide clean sheets and advised me to wait until after 11pm when his co-worker arrived. I never got clean sheets. I am literally siting here with every light on in the room because the roaches crawl out like crazy when it’s dark. I actually took all my bags and belongings out of this room and placed them in the car after I saw the second roach. I have killed a total of six roaches now. If there was another hotel available in the area I would leave tonight. I guess the loud obnoxious drunk people in the breezeway are too inebriated to notice how run down this hotel is. I will NEVER come back. It’s loud, dirty and not worth it. Do not be fooled by the closeness to the beach down the broken board walk. Just save yourself a headache and the risk of anxiety from the roaches and book elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2020