See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Was here last week. Let's just say not nice.. I am a lorry driver and I have had better service and food in truckstops... The staff and owner were very ignorant.. They seem to cater more for people that come with there jet ski's rather than the general public... And if I wanted frozen food cooked I would have went to farmfoods myself and cooked!!!!.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Craig C
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very surprised lovely place to stop off at for food any time of the day. The food was very good with daily specials and the servise was good and friendly. The view over the loch was the icing on the cake. Will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have stayed here on many occasions and can't wait to go back again. The on suite rooms with have a fantastic view of the loch are very comfortable and clean. The food is lovely and the family who own and run the motel are friendly and make you feel very welcome. The facilities for water sports are first class.
I would highly recommend a visit to Lochview Motel brilliant place. Jan x

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while on business in the area, I stay in hotels a lot for work, and I must admit, I was expecting basic lodging but was surprised to find a very luxurious room.
My room had a kingsize bed and was very spacious with neutral decor. It had a small seating area which was great for working at.The bathroom suite was to the standard of a four star hotel. I also had patio doors that led out to a stunning decked area with gorgeous views across the loch.
The owner was very friendly and the cooked breakfast I had in front of a large wood burning stove was really good, high quality and set me up for the day.
The level of comfort and service was fantastic.
The only down side is there was no mobile phone reception but I did manage to use wifi while there.
All in all I would highly reccomend.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed for one night in room with outside decking area overlooking the loch, what a view to wake up to! Room really lovely, very clean and comfortable. Beautiful location. Prices very reasonable and food good. Dined in the restaurant, plenty of choice. Breakfast really good too. Very welcoming and would stay again.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the loch is a must
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple