“Lovely”

Orcas Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Orcas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had a fantastic breakfast this morning while waiting for the ferry. The Basic was amazing as was the Sandwich and the granola. Yummy!

Date of visit: August 2014

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I just stopped in for a quick bite to eat after I parked my car in the ferry line. I walked in and Piper, the young woman at the counter, greeted me with a smile, and she was very helpful and cheerful. I ordered the Orcas Burger, which was perfect. Nice portions, a good bun, just a really good burger. The waffle fries are really crisp and good too! It didn't take long at all. A great place!

Date of visit: February 2013
4  Thank Shelley M
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Fiance ordered biscuits and gravy for the first time (Canadian). The gravy was creamy and the biscuits were good. The egg was also fresh.

I had 2 eggs, bacon, potato and an english muffin - the lady told us the english muffins were made on-site, and were amazing

Fast service, great food, amazing view, fairly good pricing!

Date of visit: November 2012