“Great pizza & service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Our waitress was full of energy and super attentive the entire time. The wait time for our drinks and food was short, and we were able to enjoy the nice atmosphere of the place. Overall great food and LOVED the Pesto Pizza - the combo option is a pretty good deal for the quality. Definitely would recommend for groups or a nice date.

1  Thank grudolph7

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Came here for a late midweek dinner after I arrived in San Jose.The service was a little slow but the restaurant was full.We had a glass of wine which was reasonable (I am from Europe living in NZ so can be fussy about wine ) We shared a pizza which was definitely large enough for two and had half and half .The prosciutto being my favorite. It was a good pizza.Comparable to what you would get in Europe.Just it cost a lot more.Even more than what I would pay in New Zealand which is an expensive country.

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I love to go there with a small group of friends. The pizzas are delicious and thin crusted cooked in a brick oven at the back of the restaurant. Great atmosphere and open feel.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

This pizzeria/art gallery is amazing!! I went there with my best friend and it is a great place to talk and have a couple of sangrias. Even though it is located in a busy neighborhood and the place was packed we talked for hours without anyone bothering us which is great. Food is amazing we had a big prosciutto pizza and two glasses of sangria. Great place to relax. Service is super friendly.

1  Thank Melib2906
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I went there few times and sometimes is good and sometimes not. This is about the pizza and the service. 50% of the time the pizza is not well done with a lot of bread, not enough ingredients, and you have to request many times the things when you need something