“Another great visit! ”

Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Another lovely lunch here at Craig Millar. Delicious food in a delightful setting! Very busy for lunch today, but did not reflect in the excellant service from all serving staff!
As usual we had the twice baked cheese soufflé to start, it was perfection!
My husband had the cod and couscous and I had the featherblade, it melted in the mouth, both meals were most enjoyable.
We live some distance away but the trip is worth it to eat here.

1  Thank daytripper9

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Drinks in cosy coal fired bar followed by excellent food in restaurant with views of waves crashing on the harbour wall. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jwmbev
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Great seafood, imaginatively cooked and presented. Excellent, interesting wine list and a lovely view overlooking St Monans port and the Firth of Forth. Worth a detour from practically anywhere in Scotland!

4  Thank guyhparis
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

The food was really good. I had the fish with a satay sauce and a date pudding and it was delicious. I would‘ve preferred something vegetarian but it was nothing on the day menu. They offered me to ask in the kitchen and do something for me, but that’s not the same as eating a nice well prepared dish so I decided to eat the fish. It would be nice to have some vegan nice dishes.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

It’s been a few years since we were at Craig Millar and this time we were there for lunch with an Itison offer. This was extremely good value. The quality of the food was superb. The lunch menu choice is very limited, 3 starters, 2 intermediates, 3 mains and 3 desserts plus cheese. I had a smoked haddock and cheese tart to start, then pea panacotta, followed by a main of braised beef which just melted in the mouth.

This place is as good as any Michelin star restaurant and should have one. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Definitely one of my favourite restaurants.

1  Thank KozmaFife