“Delicious, outstanding service.”
Review of il Duomo

il Duomo
Reserve with OpenTable
il Duomo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I go very often to Il Duomo Guadalajara and every time I confirm the great restaurant this is. Their service and quality of food is always beyond my expectations.
All of the servers are truly kind and ready to suggest.

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

We had a really good birthday celebration at this restaurant, Luis the captain really made us feel welcome, excellent service and good explanation
This is one of the place I want to come back

Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

This place is intimate and fancy two things that you are going to love in a romantic dinner, it's also quiet and the staff is super kind the customer service is awesome and the place is soooo romantic

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I've been a regular for long time. And Each and every time I go, I remember why is one of my favorites. The service is unbelievable. I could say that the best in our beloved Guadalajara. From the owner 'till the bar tender are aware of the patrons... you finish your meal, they take away the empty dish. You emptied your glas? they are prompt on knowing if you'd like another. And the food.... Yesterday for the first time I ordered Lechón (suckling pig) and it was to die for. One of my all-time favorites is the Spaghetti (or linguni) "al chile verde" (green peppers) that is not on the menu, but if you ask for it, they'll make it. Tartar beef is also great.

So, if you like quality, this is the place.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This used to be a restaurant called"'Ma Como No" and we were told they just changed the name. Not so. They changed the food too! And not for the better. The wait staff was excellent and tried hard to accommodate us.

2  Thank chachaandsalsa