All reviews beach bar beautiful beach main building golf cart glass of champagne tom's bar destination wedding pink sand partial ocean view sip sip just returned from a week boogie boards the general manager crystal clear water the cottages ocean front every meal
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful pool beach area. Food was ok. Had asked for second floor and got 1st floor. Don’t get room 46. Had to go outside for partial view. Landscape awful. Had ants all in the room which is island life and also lizards. Got used to the roosters every morning. Staff was just ok. Not very friendly. John was always great at breakfast. Beach boys need to be helpful and friendly had to get my own chairs first day. No snorkeling but beautiful beach.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

What an amazing weekend at a top shelf place, my wife and I decided to do a weekend getaway after hearing a lot about Harbour Island and specifically Coral Sands. The trip/property was everything we wanted and more and even though this was without kids, I can't wait for a return trip with our kids as there is a lot for them to do as well. What I loved:
- Staff and service, very friendly and accommodating!
- Dining/Drinks - Some of the best cocktails I had on the island were at the beach bar or from Peter who works the outside and inside bar. Food excellent as well
-Rooming - We had an Oceanfront cottage and it was beautiful and perfectly situated on the property, beach modern!
- Beach setup - perfectly located on the island and right on the beach with a great staff that will assist with any of your needs while spending time under the sun

Room tip: The Oceanfront cottages are wonderful and highly recommended!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin?! We hosted an event at Coral Sands in June 2018. We worked with Silma and Lois for many months, they were very patient, communicative, and made our vision come to life beyond anything we expected. It was absolutely PERFECT. All the staff at Coral Sands were friendly and attentive to all of our and our guests needs. Everyone absolutely loved the accommodations, from the rooms to the pool to the two restaurants on property. The layout of the resort was intimate yet provided everyone their own space. The beach was absolutely breathtaking. Coral Sands offered paddle boards, kayaks, chairs and umbrellas to be able to take in the pink sand and crystal clear water. We personally stayed in the beach house and it was the perfect island get away. Many of our guests stayed in the newly remodeled bungalows which were modern and sophisticated. If you are looking to host an event or wedding on Harbour Island, Coral Sands is the place! If you are looking for a quiet island get away, Coral Sands fits the bill as well. I can’t wait to return in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Positives: Pamela, the manger was very solicitous as was the front desk staff. They helped with taxis, bike rentals etc. The property is beautiful and beach chairs and umbrellas are set up each day. The rooms are nicely appointed and a/c is good. The restaurant food was very tasty!

Cons: WIFI was slow slow slow! Really couldn’t do any kind of search - only respond to emails. Restaurant staff was inattentive and seemed not to care. I had to get up numerous times each lunch meal to get more water, get condiments and the check. There were wait staff standing around but they wouldn’t help us because it wasn’t their table and the restaurant was not busy. This is a high end hotel so expected better service especially as a simple lunch for the 2 of us was more than $80.

Room tip: Choose from with ocean/ pool view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful time at Coral Sands, from the minute we checked in until we left everything was perfect! Everyone was so nice and friendly. The service at the restaurant for breakfast and dinner was superb and the food was delicious! The beach was gorgeous and the view from our room was fantastic! We had a great time and would definitely go back!

Trip type: Travelled with family