We just came back from a long weekend trip to Cape Santa Maria (2 adults, 3 kids ages 7, 10 and 11). Everyone agreed that this was one of the most awesome vacations we have ever taken. The beach is the most gorgeous one we have ever seen. The water is a beautiful turqoise color and very clear. We didn't notice any mosquitoes or sandflies. We chose the breakfast and dinner meal plan and the food was absolutely scrumptous! The kids loved the kayaks, tubes and beach toys, all of which were complimentary. One day the adults took bikes provided by the resort (also complimentary!) and rode to the Columbus Monument which is on the north end of the island, about a 3-4 mile one way ride. The views and cliffs near the monument are breathtaking. The staff was extremely responsive and friendly. It is obvious that the managers (Brook and his wife Ewa) are doing a first rate job making sure that guests have a great experience. We had a truly awesome time! We hope to be back!
Family from South Central Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Bahamas/Long Island