“Beautiful Sunset Views”

Add it.
Seaside Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Belle Cote
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We stayed at nearby Duck Cove Motel who recommended the this restaurant and even made reservations for us.
Upon arrival, they were unable to find our reservation. They tried to seat us and found a table for two that appeared to be our name but grossly misspelled. When we asked for a window seat instead, they readjusted their reserved seating and found us a window seat with a beautiful view of the Strait of Northumberland.
Service was a bit slow but it was a packed house so I don't think it was poor service.
I was somewhat disappointed with my strip loin steak. It was average, not very tender. Cooked as I asked, medium rare, but tough. My wife's half-lobster/crab legs was to her liking. Not being seafood experienced, the waiter was very helpful to give her a lesson on eating both.
Afterwards, we went for a walk down to the fishing marina to watch a perfect sunset.