See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Definetly get your moneys worth and then some! Fresh produce and excellent quality! Reasonably priced too! Didn't manage a dessert as the main was massive! Will be back on our next trip to Arran!

Beautiful views from the conservatory looking out over the bay.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank WeeMissSunshine
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I took my daughter and family to this establishment as I could remember having a great meal there 3/4 years ago .The service and food were excellent for the adults and my favourite four and five year old pronounced there tomato pasta followed by ice cream as great ----throw in a fantastic location and it's hard to beat----Not that expensive either -----I will return

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Just had dinner at the Sannox Bay hotel. Service was excellent, friendly staff and wonderful food. Crab pate starter was a meal in itself made with locally caught crab and delicious. Didn't think the main course could compare but it was followed by the venison in red wine sauce which was cooked to perfection and couldn't be faulted. Didn't have room for a dessert but they looked amazing. Would definitely recommend this hotel and it's restaurant, not to be missed if you visit the island. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A1639HMlizm
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had occasion to visit Sannox Bay. Hotel for lunch on the recommendation of a local resident and we were not disappointed,the portion sizes were enormous.I ordered fish and chips and it was an amazingly large piece of haddock served with a great portion of chips and peas and a wedge of lemon.My wife and daughter both ordered a toasted sandwich one was Haggis& Arran Chutney the other was Tuna Mayonaise both came with a large portion of chips.It was a beautiful sunny day and were served in the garden.This must be one of the most reasonably priced establishments on the Island

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ApokoronisArchiew
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had both dinner and lunch at Sannox Bay - good service, friendly staff and excellent food. Large freshly cooked meals at a reasonable price. This will be one of our 'must dos' on Arran from now on.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family