1,034 results
All reviews separate toilet mountain view beautiful hotel free shuttle rooftop bar pool access room swimming pool busy road main road rent a scooter nice pool happy hour spacious room stayed here for nights big buddha welcome drink shuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi dear Trip Advisor members! I love the page and never book without taking into considerations community's reviews. but this time reviews got against me, not sure why there are so many good in here while other sites warn you to stay away from this hotel.

Not sure about other thoughts when they recommended this hotel as a nice hotel? We stayed our first 2 nights in Grand West Sands north of Phuket, a true VIP, but switched to this one as we progressed on doing stuff more south of Phuket, Grand West Sands even upgraded us for free, but this Yama one... Jesus... it's in my worst hotel list leading the top offenders. Not close to anything to do, food is terrible and expensive, rooms are dirty and dark (not sure why they even call it "deluxe"), my whole honey moon was ruined. We didn't even get offered the VIP treatments advertised until we asked today to hotel members, and they said "Oh yes, you have 20% discount on our restaurant if you mention your room number", we've been already using it a lot with no discount, and nobody told us this, and they can't do anything at this point but that's the least thing, overall our experience was lame, smelly dirty and dark rooms, humid walls with fungus and mold, my wife even got foot fungus from showering, ohhh they will give you used slippers instead of sanitized or disposable ones. I regret so much to use my savings in such a nightmare. I still have to live this misery for 2 more days, but I'll try to find another hotel outside and more tours to keep as far as possible from here. Total waste of money, please read other reviews carefully and thoroughly from all sites you can, I'm just going to attach a photo of our upgraded "Deluxe" shower so you see I'm not just whining, and by the way, the free "Shuttle" to the beach is an Isuzu DMAX pick up truck where they put you on the back like a cow to get you to the beach.

Room Tip: Do not book, it's far from everything, not even a restaurant is near
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leo_Costa_Rica
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good service when I am staying at the Yama Hotel,I would like to come again for my holiday next time.Have a good veiw of my room in the hotel, the good taste of breakfast and dinner.I feel very enjoy when staying into the Yama!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place with very nice staff. Great food, big breakfast, room service, clean rooms beautiful decoration. Swimming pool is fresh and crystal clear. I will be back next time. Wish could stay longer. 10 out of 10

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Life Expectancy
Of course, just as sleep problems can affect disease risk, several disease and disorders can also affect the amount of sleep we get. While an estimated 50 to 70 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder, most people do not mention their sleeping problems to their doctors, and most doctors do not necessarily ask about them. This widespread lack of awareness of the impact of sleep problems can have serious and costly public health consequences.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

First time in Phuket and this resort was definitely left an awesome first impression! A good base if you want to explore the Kata area. Had an extremely comfortable stay, facilities were very modern, room looks like the description exactly. Jacuzzi was very nice to sit into. Breakfast was good too, really liked the pancakes!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple