See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We reserved a room in parador villas de sotomoyor, called to cancel more than 24hrs prior to the reserved date, and they simply charged our credit card half the price of the reserved room, without authorization, because as they say "its their cancelation policy". They never refunded our money. Had to go through the hassle of calling the credit card company to make the claim. Avoid this place.

Room Tip: Never had something like this happened to us in Puerto Rico. Adjuntas is a beautiful town, but avoid this parador.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank Aura K
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I made a reservation for this "parador", called prior to 24hrs to cancel the resercation and I fund out that they had charged my credit card half the amount that it cost to stay! And... they would not by any means return my money. I had to spend an entire day, calling this people, and each time I called they let me waiting until just I had to hang up. Finally I called my credit card to make the claim. Do not give this people your credit card, they will charge your card and laught and not give you back your money.

Room Tip: Puerto Rico is a great place to travel and los paradores are usually very good places to stay, but these people from "parador villas de sotomayor" are very dishonest.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Eva G
Reviewed January 18, 2012

People so kind, polite, i was a lil scared about the reviews in here but i stayed at night and there was not bug bothering outside, the weather was really nice... Coldddd if you want to scape from the hot weather and the same routine u should go there... Me and my friend love it!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank SpicyindygirL
Reviewed August 16, 2011

If you want to spend a relax and great weekend you have to come here, here you forgot the traffic, stress, noises, buildings of the city, in Villas Sotomayor you found peace, relaxing, nature, fresh air, kind people, is really great. Me and my family stay there for three days and two nights, we spend an awesome time, the villas are comfortable, have everything you need, microwave, queen beds, air conditioning and the best of all have hammocks where you get rest and see the beautiful landscape. i visit a new Parador every year, this Parador I think has many attractions than any other, have horseback riding, kayacs, gym, bicycles, rappeling, and also you can camping there is wonderful. Overall we enjoy it, me, my couple and my kids will come back soon. Thanks to all the personal of Parador Villas Sotomayor all of you are helpful, kind, friendly i see you soon

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisy217
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I am from the US east coast area and my husbands family is from Puerto Rico. We spent a week in beautiful PR and had the misfortune of spending our last few days in this hellhole. Let me just say the ground and the service is wonderful, but the so called "villa" is absolutely disgusting. I have never stayed in such a horrible place in all my life. 3 was dirty dark and drab, so depressing I cried at night. I've had nightmare more comforting. My husband and family had to sleep on a futon with a cheap 2inch mattress because the other room for the kids was leaking and there was mold growing on the wood of the bed. No mats in the bathroom the kids slipped on the floor out of the shower. Bugs were everywhere, I counted 46 mosquito bites all over my body. #roken microwave and mold around the tiny kitchen sink. No screen doors. The walls painted horrible semigloss drabby colors with no pictures. I woke up with a lizard looking at me (i guess this is the eco friendly part). &nyone who thinks these accomodations are acceptable must live in terrible conditions. %n the lobby there is a beautiful cockatoo that is neglected and abused. 3he cage is filthy and the poor thing is balding and eating leftover seeds out of the bottom! Of the cage. &nd who wears a wristband at a hotel! Also there is a mangy dog on the premises that stands in your doorway while you are cooking! ENJOY!

• Stayed: July 2011
9  Thank byoserty
Maribeltorres, Manager at Parador Villas Sotomayor, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Parador Villas Sotomayor is an agro- eco touristic place for families who wants to be in contact with nature, in our villas we receive hundreds of people every week, they enjoyed all the attractions that we have in our premises and also they are comfortable with the villas. Sometimes people expectations are in a different kind of environment. We offer a very calm way to relax and enjoy the vacations in the mountains of Puerto Rico with all the things that we can not change, like the mosquitoes, lizards, rain etc. I encourage people to come and see the reality of what we offer, you will be glad to see the wonder days you can spend here.