See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stopped by for use of their pool and we were treated just as kindly as if we were over night guests. Pool was clean. Food was delicious and drinks were exotic! Charming establishment as my children were mesmerized by the turtles and parrots.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Ani8175
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I will definitively be back whenever I have to escape from the heat of the city. It is a nice place to relax in contact with nature. The facilities and outside areas are well kept and the rooms are small but clean.
Food is good and plenty and the staff is very kind. If you are looking for luxury; this is not the place for you. I suggest paying a little more and going for the bigger villas with a private room and a futon bed in the living room. Horseback riding is good, although, I do not recommend it if you have never been on a horse before. You can always go hiking to a nearby river or visit a coffee plantation.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and going for the bigger villas with a private room and a futon bed in the living room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Luis V
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We reserved a room in parador villas de sotomoyor, called to cancel more than 24hrs prior to the reserved date, and they simply charged our credit card half the price of the reserved room, without authorization, because as they say "its their cancelation policy". They never refunded our money. Had to go through the hassle of calling the credit card company to make the claim. Avoid this place.

Room Tip: Never had something like this happened to us in Puerto Rico. Adjuntas is a beautiful town, but avoid this parador.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank Aura K
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I made a reservation for this "parador", called prior to 24hrs to cancel the resercation and I fund out that they had charged my credit card half the amount that it cost to stay! And... they would not by any means return my money. I had to spend an entire day, calling this people, and each time I called they let me waiting until just I had to hang up. Finally I called my credit card to make the claim. Do not give this people your credit card, they will charge your card and laught and not give you back your money.

Room Tip: Puerto Rico is a great place to travel and los paradores are usually very good places to stay, but these people from "parador villas de sotomayor" are very dishonest.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Eva G
Reviewed January 18, 2012

People so kind, polite, i was a lil scared about the reviews in here but i stayed at night and there was not bug bothering outside, the weather was really nice... Coldddd if you want to scape from the hot weather and the same routine u should go there... Me and my friend love it!

• Stayed: January 2012