Gerards Place is an appartment that has been converted into about 10 rooms with a couple of shared bathrooms and a shared kitchen. The place has been recently decorated and so is quite clean. All meals and service can be found at Father's Guest House which is just a couple of minutes walk away. As with most of Malaysia that we experienced, the organisation is very good and the people are very helpful. For the food, I particularly enjoyed the Big Boy Breakfast of eggs, bacon, beans and toast - an excellent meal to set you up for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata