We enjoyed our stay here! The bed was good, the room a bit small without any windows (well there were windows near the ceiling, so there was light, but you couldn't look outside from our room). There are rooms that do have windows. The shared bathroom is good and clean.
The communal area is very nice, there are computers, there's wifi, and tv. There is a nice breakfast area too. The location is convenient, easy to walk to the center.
The staff is very helpful and can arrange good tours for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata