My fiance and I stayed there a while ago, so I don't fully remember the names of the owners. But they deserve a big thank you. They were incredibly helpful, and drastically improved our time in Malaysia through all their advice. They were more than happy to sit and chat for as long as wanted about the many places to visit and see in Malaysia, as well as what to do while there. More importantly, where to stay and what prices to pay. The tours they book for you were amazing actually. The Mossy Forest tour was probably the best tour we did on our year of traveling. I can't remember the name of our guide, but he was probably the most knowledgeable guide we've ever had. Definitely recommend this tour. Spring the extra money for the butterfly gardens if your tour guide is good. Otherwise, it's not really worth it. The restaurant wasn't the best, but the food in town was amazing. Incredible indian food to be found only a few blocks away from Father's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata