“Success at last”
Review of New Farm

New Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 Wettenhall B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Having tried several B&Bs in the area (and it would be unfair to mention them) and been really disappointed, on this occasion I hit the jackpot. By chance I discovered New Farm. Please do not be put off by the fact it says "caravan park" - I am not a caravan person and have nothing against them (unless they are on the roads delaying my journey !!). This one is superb - beautifully run in an exquisite setting. I was not in a caravan but in the converted milking parlour (New Farm was a working dairy farm until five years ago). Faultless. Spotlessly clean: generous size room/bathroom: crisp, white cotton (no polyester here) bed linen and so very, very quiet. The breakfasts are delicious with a good choice from which to select, served in a delightful room. There were even little containers of fresh flowers on each table. I really enjoyed my visit and was made to feel so welcome by Mark, his mother and the rest of the staff. I have absolutely no doubt as to where I shall be staying every time I visit my daughter (who lives in the area) - that is, if Mark has a vacancy !! All in all, a delightful experience. Thank you.

Room Tip: There are only five (or six) rooms and I imagine they are all as excellent as each other.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SuffolkSophisticat
There are newer reviews for New Farm

Reviewed 14 March 2010

Booked 3 rooms for 65th birthday celebrations and were very impressed with how helpful and accommodating Mark was. We were able to have a very enjoyable afternoon tea party in the breakfast room, with Mark kindly allowing us access to the kitchen.

Rooms very clean and fresh, breakfast menu to suit all tastes, we really enjoyed the cooked breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChesterSimon
Reviewed 22 October 2009

We stay here every time we visit our daughter's family in Calveley. A lovely family atmosphere where all guests are treated as friends. The rooms are warm, modern and spotlessly clean on this converted dairy farm with spacious grounds just beginning to mature. They also have a small caravan park nearby with excellent facilities. Not too far from the park & ride into Cheshire.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank visitors62
Reviewed 28 June 2009

My husband and I stayed in this lovely little B & B and it was lovely. We received a lovely warm welcome from Mark,
The B & B itself is newly built and has a modern ye comfortable feel. The B & B itself is a self contained building in a lovely picturest farm setting. It was so peaceful and very close to lots of atttractions.
The breakfast was lush with lots of locally sourced and home made food, which is important to us.
There was a couple of lakes which you were able to fish in as well.
I would highly recommend this B & B if you are after a quie weekend in the Cheshire Countryside.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank helsbels81
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wettenhall
5.3 km away
Willington Hall Hotel
#2 of 4 in Tarporley
5.9 km away
New Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast

Been to New Farm? Share your experiences!