Woodside Farm Bed and Breakfast
Travelocity
US$124
US$83
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$70
The Crown Hotel(Nantwich)
US$72
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$73
US$75
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Like many other people we were visiting the area for an event at Oulton Park and wanted good quality accommodation within easy reach. This place really hit the spot.
Lovely conversion of old family farm house with comfortable beds, large rooms and modern bathrooms. I thought we lived in the country but this place really is quiet.
Alison and John could not have been more helpful and are happy to recommend other things to do/places to eat in the area which was great for the day it rained. Early morning breakfast no problem - highly recommended (and you'll want to kidnap their dog!)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Woodside Farm for a weekend in June 2013 whilst in the area for our friend's wedding nearby. From the moment John and Alison welcomed us, and made us feel at home we knew we were getting excellent value for money! They have done an incredible job developing this beautiful plot into the excellent B&B that it is. They were warm, friendly and helpful (ordering us taxis / ensuring we knew our way around and accommodating our timings for breakfast, which was lovingly prepared and faultless!) I am particularly fussy about cleanliness and freshness when staying anywhere and this place was spotless, beautifully presented and immaculate. The rooms are individual, characterful and look out over the lovely surrounding countryside. Definitely recommend this lovely B&B, as well as hopefully return when we are next in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed here for one night when I went to Oulton Park track. Really nice people. spotlessly clean, very peaceful, beautiful surroundings and easy to find. Great breakfast. Everything was right, no complaints at all. I would recommend this place. Its a perfect stop if you are going to Oulton Park. Local pub was an evening to remember too, great local entertainment.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed at this amazing b and b for one night as i was racing a Duathlon at Oultan Park race track. What a place!!! For the price the accommodation is amazing. Nice fresh and new. Very very clean. Great tv in the room, lovely comfy bed with en suite bathroom that was spotless. I would highly recommend this place!!! The owners where very welcoming. How many owners come out to greet you then help you carry your luggage up the stairs. They secured my bike in their garage over night so I didn't have to leave it in the car and gave me printed out directions to the race track in the morning. I was gutted not to have the cooked breakfast due to my race. I brought some porridge with me and was more than welcome to use some milk and heat it up in the microwave. Its amazing how the little things make such a huge difference. Thanks for the stay. It was very relaxing and obviously prepared me for my next day racing as I came 5th in the race!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I booked this B&B last minute as we were going to camp near the circuit but as usual in february weather was freezing. I am glad i booked it now as room was lovely.The bathroom was great,lovely big shower and as with everything here was spotlessly clean.Breakfast was great and there was a good variety as not everyone eats a full english breakfast.If i was going later in the year to watch superbikes or any of the other big events at circuit i would book very early as this place will get booked up quickly as it is so nice.It was just myself and my partner who went this time but would also take my children here as it is suitable for families and couples.Also had some sort of memory foam mattresses on bed which were amazingly comfortable as were the pillows,will definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple