New Farm(Wettenhall)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Lovely B&B. My twin room was modern, well furnished and spotlessly clean. Lovely breakfast, lovely hosts. Highly recommended in beautiful surrounding countryside and ideally located for Oulton Park Race Circuit

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed only 1 night at Woodside and wish it had been longer. The rooms were very clean and well appointed with a wonderful view across the meadows. The hosts were not only hospitable but helpful in identifying local information and things to do.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I spent four nights at Woodside while attending a race meeting at Oulton Park. The room was clean comfortable and modern with a large bathroom and a good shower. The location is very quiet so it was easy to get a good sleep. The breakfast was excellent and the owners were very friendly and helpful with local advice and directions.There is one pub in walking distance but food options require a drive or taxi. There was WiFi but the phone signal was also very good so I didn't use it.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2015

John and Allison were friendly hosts. The room and the bathroom were larger than most I had in the UK. Comfortable bed and very clean. Wifi available. Coffee and tea making facilities in the room. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were lucky enough to find this place, purely by chance when we had a wedding in Little Budworth this weekend. John and Alison were very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. Perfect stay and a perfect breakfast (even the poached eggs ) Thank you to you both for making us feel so welcome. Quite beautiful.

Stayed: October 2014