All reviews service station lorry park bar grill motorway services no tea making facilities what it says on the tin night receptionist overnight stop service area tea tray bath mat extra pillows sofa bed room was clean key card rooms are basic light sleeper
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Have visited various motorway services and found most to be at least acceptable, but this is poor in comparison. Poor facilities and shops. Car park is a nightmare. Not recommended and will not visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dawn H, General Manager at ibis Budget Warrington Lymm Services, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Hello Chris, I am presuming you did not stay at the hotel so I have passed your comments onto Moto. Many thanks Dawn

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

The clue is in the title, this is definitely a budget hotel! . It was clean and the bed wasn't too bad, but that's it! No shower/hair wash, just a very small soap bar. No hair dry facility, no tea/coffee facility. Just a room with bathroom and a bed. It was a trial to see what it's like as a quick fix but will definitely shop around for something else. £65 for the night with no frills, I can still find better online for the same price and includes breakfast too!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sam G thank you for your comments which we have taken onboard.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Arrived late as stop-off on long journey. Excellent facilities, very clean and friendly staff. There’s no tea making facilities which is always a bit sad but the room was huge and had a lovely bathroom. Towels provided were good too, and (most importantly) the bed was comfy.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you Kathryn for your lovely comments.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Stayed 1 night on a stop off to the North. The staff were excellent and very friendly. The room was clean and bright = No issues. But the pillow was the size of a postage stamp, and as flat as a pancake. Ridiculous beyond belief. This made the whole stay a nightmare as could not sleep

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Disgusting. Do not book here.

When we first entered the room, I became aware the floor was dusty & attributed that to the hotel being busy with people attending Creamfields. Upon further inspection, I found fake nails on the windowsill of our room - dirty, used fake nails(which I have atttached pictures of)
Alongside this I do not believe the bathroom to have been cleaned to a satisfactory level resulting in myself having to clean this after buying cleaning products in the service station.
After the discovery of the fake nails, my boyfriend went down to reception to report we were unhappy with the cleanliness of our room. The person on reception apologised & told my boyfriend they would come up to the room & clean this when we were out for the evening. Safe to say this didn’t happen & I feel let down by the staff after us being understanding of the situation & not making a huge fuss. The level of cleanliness certainly wasn’t comfortable, I have contacted the hotel 3 times since & I am still awaiting reply.

DO NOT BOOK.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dawn H, General Manager at ibis Budget Warrington Lymm Services, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Ms Moore

Please accept my sincere apologises for your extreme disappointment during your stay, we take all reviews seriously and deal with them in the appropriate manner. Kind regards