All reviews short stay special thanks reception staff business trip front office enjoyed my stay swimming pool long flight transit stay transit passengers great hospitality lunch and dinner colombo city couple of hours nice stay air port welcome drink
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We landed early in the morning and wanted a place to sleep that was close to the airport. Our check in for our hotel in Welligama was for 3 pm that day, so we decided to check in to a hotel in near the airport, sleep till noon and then head down to Welligama. Big mistake, the Ramada Katunayake, was really bad. The room did not have proper temperature controls, it was really hot when arrived and really cold when we woke up in the morning. The room was not clean and there were strange men walking the halls in the middle of night. The phones in the room don't work so ordering room service was out. We went down to the lobby to ask and they finally sent someone up to take our breakfast order. When the order finally arrived, half our order was forgotten. I can not stress enough, don't stay here. The people are very nice but the service and the rooms are terrible.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This is very good stuff and very good location I enjoyed thanks all
Ok Colombo is good city I wish I am again come Siri Lanka
Next time I am must come to Sri Lanka Sri Lanka is beautiful country Sri Lanka city Colombo is very good I visit is many days next time I come Sri Lanka and come together my friend and visit again I am happy this is also good

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Last trip of mine was not as good as this one. Happy to see that the hotel has improved in all aspects. Rooms are much improved. Met Mr. Snehal once again and had a long chat. Good to be here. Hope to come again. Keep up the good work. Always good to come to Sri Lanka.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2018

I was about to start a tour for 2 weeks in Sri Lanka. My friend and I booked a night extra ahead to make sure we were in Sri Lanka safe and sound prior. This was my choice because it was near the airport. It is a typical hotel like most Ramadas. The pool was nice and the people were great!

Sachini helped us at the desk and was terrific. Everyone was pleasant. They were always asking if they could help.

It was just nice arriving in another country and having a clean place to go with familiar amenities...

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

first of all the place is good, foods also you can pick what you want just like a resturant, eat all you can drink all you can no limit
the rooms are big , my room is good for one person only but four person can fit.on my bed

Trip type: Travelled solo