All reviews every hour giant crab lovely hotel a pool view room swimming pool hotel offers stayed here for nights free ride thoroughly enjoyed our stay main stretch highly recommend this hotel few issues a free shuttle bus shuttle service booked this hotel enjoy your stay lovely pool
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Hula Hula for 10 nights in a duplex villa.what can I say ideal location not too far to walk or get a tuck tuck back, staff all friendly lovely accommodation. Holiday was perfect and I would return

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne S
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Most welcoming staff & absolutely amazing hotel for the price per night. No faults on our stay. We even returned after island hopping before our return flight back to Bangkok.
Breakfast had a good variety & the pool had a really chilled atmosphere. Will definitely be returning. Thankyou Hula
Hula

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay with Hula Hula Resort. Staff was super friendly and helpful. they were able to set me up with some activities, arrange for transportation to and from. Room was clean and comfortable.

Room tip: Upgrade for the daily breakfast, was very good and convenient.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We spent our honeymoon in this hotel and it was a wonderful experience. On our first day, we arrived early in the morning and since they had a room available we got complimentary early check-in. The staff at the reception were always friendly and helpful. They also provided welcoming drinks during check-in and a fruit plate in the room which was really nice.
We had a room with the pool access and it really exceeded all expectations. The view was amazing, the room itself was spacious and had all the necessary amenities. The only thing that was missing were the bathrobes, even though our reservation said that they were included. The swimming pool area here is awesome - large pool, jacuzzi zone, a beautiful waterfall and a pool bar with tasty cocktails (especially Pina Colada in the coconut).
Even though the food in the restaurant was delicious, the menu lacks variety, so I can't recommend this place for dining frequently - there are lots of local restaurants nearby. The breakfast buffet is primarily Thai cuisine oriented and was average as well. Nice staff and their flawless service really save this restaurant.
The location is pretty far away from the beach and the main tourist area (20 minutes walk), but a free transfer was provided every 2 hours throughout the day. The territory of the hotel is exceptional with all the landscaping and the little fountains all around the place with fish swimming in them. I believe it is the most beautiful hotel in Ao Nang compared to everything else we’ve seen there.

Room tip: Premier rooms have direct pool access
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I changed my booking and they behave to refund the amount on my cc, I even got a receipt. After my holidays back home I contacted my cc institute and I have not received any refund. Contacting the hotel several times I have not received any reply. Even my cc institute could not get the money because too much time past in the meantime. this is really not a serious hotel behaviour. beware of fraud!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Gaipen
740gm, Front Office Manager at Hula Hula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear.Mr.Gaipen,

So sorry to hear that, May I have more details about your booking, please, such as reference number or the website that you booked after receive more details we have to investigate all the story and get back to you shorten, Please send all the details to my attention: fom@hulahulaholiday.com

Personal regards,