“Delicious every time”

Amp & Aing Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 356 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I was staying at Slumber Party hostel which is about 3 doors down and they recommend this place. At first I was sceptical but the lady Dao was so friendly even though her English was minimal. The food i.s soooooo cheap I think you could get rice, dish and water for 90 baht!

Every time we ate there the food was just delicious you could taste all the ingredients. We never got sick eating from there and I am definitely going to miss their food!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

At first glance you wouldn't want to enter but after being recommended to try this place we did and we didnt leave. This was one of out favourite places whilst staying in Krabi. The taste was amazing and the price was even better!

Friendly staff, The waiter has basic english but never has an issue with what we ordered.

I only ate dishes with chicken (personal preference) ablnd was never was ill just always full, love this place.

I could do with some green curry right now! Mmmm....

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I don't know what it was, but it could have been the sea food in my salad, had no idea shrimp were gonna be in my papaya salad but I got very ill the next day.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

The food here is without a doubt the most delicious we've had in Ao Nang. This family owned restaurant offers authentic Thai food, served with a genuine smile. Being both affordable and satisfying, this restaurant is ideal for any tourist, local, or passer-byer in Ao Nang.

5 stars for Amp & Aing.

I recommend the Pad See Yew (wide noodles in black bean sauce) with chicken :)

Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Eaten here everyday when we were in Aonang as our hostel was nearby. Their variety and quality of food is super authentic, best we could find after trying many other Thai restaurants! We highly recommend this family-run establishment; honest, great taste, and affordable price

Date of visit: June 2017