See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

To best describe this place is to say it's somewhere to sleep. The bed is ok and bathroom works but really could do with a renovation. There is no safe. Wifi is excellent. Reception is never manned which is a pain. So if you can deal with a bit rough around the edges then yes this is ok. What I will say is you would be pushed to find accommodation in a better location. I would stay again just because of where it is. To some it up I would call it a blokes accommodation.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I dont know if the other reviewers where told this was luxury as that would be the only reason for disappointment. Paid 1600 bht between 2 for two nights (£15ish each) staff where honest and happy to help. Food was fine!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The rooms really dirty. Our neighbors had been bitten by some bugs in the room and he was forced to penicillin medication. Our room had cockroaches. The warm water did not come. The manager was really bored and did not handle things and was never there. The breakfast we didnt even have courage to try. The food place had not been cleaned up after the last night in the morning, and the place was dirty and food reportedly terrible. I really recommend.
Only plus is that located close to the beach, but so are others, go there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The only good thing i can say about that place is a good location. Anything else sucks. We payed the breakfest, but we never ate it, because the restaurant looked like unclean and sometimes there wasn't breakfest serwed at all. Rooms are unclean, full of ants and sometimes even crockroaches. Toilet spill on the floor and does not flush properly. Reseptionist was rarely there and the place was over all in bad condition.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ilkka T
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We have booked 2 rooms in Dec. 2013. There was in the hotel decription a Photo of a restaurant with seawiev, We like to have breakfast and look out of the sea, but the restaurant was not a part of our hotel. The breakfast was very poor, only 2 pies of toast, 2 pies of ham and a fried eg. Tee or coffie was usually served after the breakfast was eat, the coffie was not good. It was the hotelboss who served the breakfast many times and 2 of my gests only eat breakfast 1 time, because his fingernails look like he just have repair his car and there was very dirty on the floor. The restaurant open 07.00, but I never see the serving of breakfast started before 07.45, you must wait very long time. One morning I have waited long time, the servent have served for 3 gests, after 10 minutes he take it out again and came quickly and served for me. It was ofcource totally cold and unacceptabel to serve breakfast which have been served for other gests in 10 minutes.
The rooms whithout wiev, was marginal with a TV and fridge. The shower was ok, only cold Water in the zink. Internet was ok. Cleaning of the rooms only 3 times a week. We must buy toiletpaper and soap more times.

Eli Jaeger-Larsen