“Used to be way better”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is located in SOI KLONG HANG 4 Road ,Before next to Canivore steak House and Pavilion Queen's Bay Ao-Nang
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We have loved this restaurant on our past visits! The green curry and red curry were like our staple go-tos during our last trip.

However now the taste seems to be sweeter, perhaps to cater to sensitive palates. No longer authentic. Also the paste or powder that they use in their red curry has changed too.

We wish we could have our old Bussaba back!

Staff is still great.

Bussabathai, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Bussaba Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for your comment. We will improve and change the taste, choose the best for the customers

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful small and stylish restaurant with an exceptional service. Food was best we have had here. I enjoyed hot pan with chicken and Thai sauce, delicious. Portions and big enough and nicely served. Truly recommend to visit and please book a table beforehand.

Thank you very much for your comment.We will improve our business

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Located a little bit outside of the tourist mile in Ao Nang, Bussabe Thai restaurant is really a must try. Very fine atmosphere, decorated with a lot of taste, they have, like many other restaurants in Thailand, a very extensive menu. The dishes are delicious, fresh and crispy vegetables, perfect seasoning. Prices are above tge average, but dze ti the location and the food quality, it is more than deserved.

Thank you very much for your comment.We will improve our business

Reviewed March 23, 2018

This is a nice restaurant, a little bit far from the center but with good food and nice ambiance. You can clearly see that the owner has traveled abroad or at least he made some research about how a restaurant should look. Tablecloth, napkins, clean cutlery and friendly staff. Food was good and savory a mix of Thai and European food.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and ambience, however I ordered a curry and specifically asked for minimal spice, to which the waiter confirmed multiple times that it would not be spicy. The curry came and I couldn't eat it it was that spicy. I understand that it is Thai food and that it can be spicy, and maybe the chef was unable to make this curry not spicy, however I should've been informed of this. Instead I couldnt eat the curry. When the waiter came to collect the food, I think the manager was sat at the next table and when I told the waiter that I couldn't eat it as it was too spicy, he laughed, as did the manager then said something about me in Thai, then another waitress laughed. Seeing that I hasn't eaten even a quarter of the meal, that was supposed to not be spicy. Its a shame because I tried some of my partners meal and that tasted great. Just rude staff.