Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$43
Agoda.com
Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$30
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$68
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$46
  • Pool
US$49
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Baan Habeebee Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$566
US$49
US$125
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Ban Sainai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$46
Priceline
Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$2,794
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$128
1,161 results
All reviewsevery hourhourly shuttlehillside villapoolside villashuttle servicetuk tukrooms are hugehill sidelimestone cliffsour honeymoonswimming poolegg stationhustle bustlethe main streetrelaxing stayquiet locationthe hotel offers
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had our church staff retreat on 28 - 30 May 2012 @ the resort. It is an absolutely beautiful place with fantastic view, huge and clean bedrooms and spacious bathrooms. Kudos to Nat and the team from the resort for your hospitality and great service, and for allowing us to use the resort as if it were our private place! All the logistics, admin requests and buffet dinner were greatly prepared according to our requirement. I only have 1 improvement point for the resort: at least 2 of the rooms had red ants crawling along the shelves, dressing table, and even the beds. Some pest-buster treatment to the rooms will help!

Nevertheless, overall it as been a great experience! It was quite a challenge to organise a fun retreat for a group of 45 including some kids, but you have definitely been a great help for me and the committee in running our programme smoothly and pleasantly at your resort. So thank you once again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Luwisfenn
Vipada, General Manager at Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear our lovely guests:

Thank you for your confidence and credit on us. we are so pleasing you found everything in good shape as we prepared it well in every single details. We also had so much wonderful and enjoyable time in serving all of you.

For red ants you found some crawled along the shelves and somewhere else in room, I will share this information with my team and see what alternatives we can do for our guests. For your information, we normally do fumigation 2 times a month but in reality this usually can not get rid of it for 100% especially when our guests take some snacks or sweet stuff in room. However, please place your trust on us that we are right here to listen and solve it for you to the best as we can.

We hope you will come back here as your personal trip. Look forward to serving you once again in this nearest future.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We planned a staff retreat in this resort. My staff team of 40 of us had a good experience here. The hospitality was very impressive and the staff were always willing to accomodate requests. Location is a bit challenging and we needed to take the transportation service out in order to get to the civilised areas.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Timothy Y

Dear our lovely guests:

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your compliment and as you mentioned we are willing and always be right besides our guests to serve and accomodate all requests.
It's possible that some are beyond our authority or can not be fulfilled for our guests but please note that in every situation we will listen and try our best in a professional and attentive manner.

Please accept our gratitude toward your review and please come back in your next personal vacations. We are all eager to serve you!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We chose this hotel on the recommendation of family members who stayed there in December and were not disappointed. We were given a free upgrade to a pool side room upon arrival. This hotel is away from the main street and AoNang beach but free shuttle service is provided on a regular basis and it only cost 100 baht each way to take a taxi, if needed. We enjoyed the quiet, relaxing setting and the lovely pool. Don't miss the great German Restaurant and Beer Garden just up the street...a great find!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendy l
Vipada, General Manager at Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Dear our lovely guests:

We are super happy that we had a chance to welcome you. Our enthusiasm to note that you were recommended from our previous guests. It fills our hearts and spirits.

It's also good to hear that you love our place and have a relaxing time during your stays with us especially at a pool.

Please...Please come back again next time. We all hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The property is at a beautiful locale..walking into the property u are taken in by the beautiful view...the person at the desk called Nat was lovely..very helpful, but the sd part is he is the only one who can actually converse in English....the service is courteous but language is a big problem...breakfast is also not quite upto the standard of the hotel...there is definitely scope for improvment...the property is clean, rooms are huge, mosquitoes are a problem but then there are trees all around nd if u keep the door closed it is no issue..the problem Ihad was when they refused to replace our towels after we used them on returning from the beach...i know it is a conserving thing but when u are back from the beach u cannot expect to use the same towels covered in sand....but overall lovely property...

Room Tip: All the rooms are great...views from all are breathtaking
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alka2568

Dear our valuable guests:

Thank you for some of your good review regarding our services and property you left for us and thank you for some observations to make us a room of improvement.

1. English Conversation
We normally train every staff consistently. Some can converse very fluently, some can converse fairly well but some still need a time to practise. I apologise for the ones who gave you the information that conversed not so clear with you. I will for sure train them harder.

2. Breakfast
I discuss with our team from time to time regarding the breakfast and will continue to do so to make them all nicest ones. I apologise for this area and promise to make it better and better.

3. Mosquitoes
We normally do insects fumigation twice a month and you are correct that we are around trees and flowers making it is hard to eridicate mosquitoes to 100%. We thank you for your kind understanding in closing the doors and windows. This helps a lot.

4. Towel
For the towel, you can take the green one to the beach. We provide it at our Front Desk and Restaurant that you can ask for. Only that we require you to have your signature executed before you taking it out. We normally do not allow our guest to take the white ones to the beach; it is to used in guest room only. Sorry for the towel not giving to you more than once a day. However, it can be possible that our guests have not be acknowledged the said information at the first place, we are flexible enough in this area. Very sorry in your case that my staff might not be noted that and treat it according to the policy. As read from your review, I thank you for your kind understanding.

Thank you again for every aspects you review for us. Especially for the negative ones that will of course push us to run at one step beyond.

Please come back again next time to see an improvement we will make.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I am a guest staying in this resort from 7 - 9 May 2012 (3 nights) in room 101.

It is indeed a wonderful experience staying in your resort. All your staff are well train, always with a smile on their face.

I really feel welcome, feeling of home staying.. Reception staff are very very friendly. 2 staff i will like to highlight are Miss Siriluck & Miss Natty. They are very kind, helpful and understanding.
Breakfast at your cafeteria was a good experience with nice food. Get very good service from your waiter and waitress. We talk and share our familes..... All very well train.. Well done !

I have 2 kids (3 years old) travelling with me. i told either Miss Siriluck / Miss Natty that can i not request for an additional bed as they can't sleep alone as they will roll and roll at night and eventually fall down from the bed as they have fall down at Srisuksant resort days before. They check for me and agreed not to add an additional bed. I only paid for their breakfast thats all. Very understanding and flexible... 2 thumbs up !!

Only 2 small issue maybe your resort can improve. As i am staying at the last unit 101, it tends to be very very quiet at night. My wife told me that she felt unsafe. I will like to suggest that maybe your resort can make concrete wall around your premises instead of fence. Or maybe CCTV install on every unit of your room overlooking the stairs going up to the door. I saw there are CCTV along the walkway, maybe thats not enough....

Location is not so good as the resort is located a small far far in from the main road.. its around 300m . No light at all along the small road leading to the resort. I am ok as i rent a car and drive. Those with no vehicle will have problem after sun set. But resort provide free shuttle bus in & out but last one coming back is around 9.30pm

Anyway, these are small issue, I am very pleased and happy with getting good service from your resort !! I will definitely return to stay at Aonang Phu Petra in my next visit to Krabi and will well recommand your resort to all my friends going to Krabi !

Room Tip: Room 101 i stay is very nice as it is the last unit at the side of the resort. View in the day is breath taking but night time is very very quiet and a bit dark.. Men's will not have problem but ladies like my wife does not like after sun set.... Rent a car to drive and you will feel more free and easy...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dwtan

Dear our lovely guests:

I want to express how happiness I am to read through your review from start to end. Upon our hard working, this is what we expect and love to hear.

I already passed on your praise to Miss Siriluck and Miss Natty. They are so happy to hear the message from you.

For CCTV, we attach them not all villas but those are put in the area that can be accessible to all villa. We also care for our guests privacy. However, we thank you for your observation and will of course take it to our consideration.

We are sorry for lights along the road that you might found it was a bit dark at night. Normally there are some lights; possible that some technical problem occured during your stay made them not working and became dark very late at night. As you said, I also suggest for the scooter or motorcycle; it is only 300 Baht per day and you can go around all days and nights conveniently.

Our appreciation on your admiration on our hospitality and property. We feel it worths for all efforts and dedication we put on our hard working.

Please, Please come back again in your next returns.