All reviews tuk tuk lanna style staff hospitality mosquito netting provide free shuttle regular shuttle the main tourist area shuttle service ao nang beach banana pancakes swimming pool minute drive beds were comfortable awesome stay thai food krabi town our honeymoon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Ao Nang! The little resort is charming and has a luxurious jungle feel! The bungalows are well decorated and are very comfortable! The breakfast was amazing and the staff bought it to your own bungalow so you don’t have to do anything! The 3 ladies who run it are amazing! They were so friendly and smiley which made us feel so
Welcome! I wish we could have stayed longer! Free hourly shuttle into the centre of Ao Nang! There is no excuse not to stay here it was AMAZING

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful place for a vacation.But the best thing is the staff of this resort: Kindness, and a smile always available.They make you feel like you are at home 100% recommended.Wonderful place for a vacation.But the best thing is the staff of this resort: Kindness, and a smile always available.They make you feel like you are at home 100% recommended. The breakfast is incredible.The rooms and the resort in general is beautiful.They facilitate their own and free transport in a transfer to the beach area

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you think that huge branded resorts are the perfect place to spend your holiday then this may not be the experience for you.But that said this tiny resort nestles at quiet end of a short rural lane. The timber Lanna-style bungalows cluster around a pool; these bungalows are of traditional northern Thailand design and feature cooling dark timbers and are imaginatively and uniquely themed. The garden in which all this is situated is trimmed and groomed - palms, shrubs, mature trees and carefully tended garden beds and lawn. There are chickens and ducks living in their own small compound - luxuriously I would say. The included breakfast - prepared to order - is brought to your bungalow. there's Thai food available all day.It's peaceful. It's just minutes from Ao Nang's crowded clamor. It could be a wonderful escape from whatever it is you want to escape from.And last - but by no means least - the friendly folk that run this idyllic spot are the nicest and most willing hosts you may ever encounter and my partner and I thank them for their courtesy, their welcoming style, and their determination to make our stay delightful.

Room Tip: Our room was fine. Air-conditioned. Clean. My advice is do what we did - spend your time in the garden and pool.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Arrived having absolutely no expectations of what to find. The place blew my mind. The intricate carvings, design, layout, towel origami not to forget and above all, the absolutely wonderful staff! My first trip to Thailand and the staff members raised the bar very high. Polite, efficient and great hosts indeed. Our requests for food, excursions and advice were promptly taken care of and it was with great reluctance, we had to leave after a great 4 action packed days.

We had booked the entire section of 4 suites with swimming pool and kitchen at the end of the property. It is secluded and very tranquil at night. The beds were comfortable and rooms air conditioned. Have recommended to friends and family without any reservations.

Well done Baan Habeebee and thanks for the memories!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Stayed here for 3 days. At first, was a bit put off by the location - but as I got familiar with the area - grew to appreciate the charms of this place. It is located a short drive from the beaches and off one of the main highways. Short walk to grocery and markets. The local fried chicken - found in the market - is the best I've ever had.

The bungalows are set around a pool area with lovely gardens and crazy mop-headed birds, chickens and rooser I presume. The grounds are generally dark and shady which is good cause you are a bit away from any cooling offshore breeze. My rooom, #101 was a bit too dark and set close to the kitchen, but was absolutely fine. Nice bed, mosquito netting, good and quiet aircond, and a spacious shower and bathing area. Only suggestion is to add more hooks for hanging clothes in the shower area as this is the best place to dry clothing.

As everyone comments - the team of women that run this place are terrific - and will greet you and see you off each time you come and go. I know its work - but they really seem to enjoy themselves, and I enjoyed being around them They helped me to arrange rental of a motor scooter - and that made all the difference for me. Would not be as happy if dependent on hiring rides or waiting for periodic shuttle otherwise - but that's me.

Room Tip: 101 was dark and next to kitchen.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo