“Dirty as #€#&”

Feel Good Restaurant
Ranked #151 of 350 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Our Restaurant is located in Ao nang Soi 8. Opposite Centara, near Apasari and Mercure Krabi Deevana. In addition, there are different kind of food in our restaurant include Thai food, International food, and Seafood.
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Heeey. Thanks for giving me the dirtiest fork and plates I have ever eaten on. My grandmother's plates to her cat outside is better. This is a Dirty restaurant

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

With a friend we went for a dinner into Feel Good restaurant thinking they have a nice meals. I've ordered tomato salad with onions, deep fried squids and spaghetti with seafood, my friend ordered seafood salad without tomatoes which was also emphasized multiple times, spring rolls and some extra main course. The first dissapointment was that we were waiting for the meals for a quite long time, but we were quiet used of that in Thailand. Then they brought me tomato salad with onion, the plate was covered with slices of tomato and very few of onion, and on top of that 3pieces of cheese that you put into a toast not on top of the salad. Few minutes later they brought me deep fried fish instead of deep fried squids which i have ordered, so I recline the meal. The worst thing that happened, and is also a reason why am I writing this review was actually they brought my friend a seafood salad with TOMATOES, which we have clearly mentioned multiple times that he wants it without tomatoes. Then we cancelled the rest of meals, and we told them we will pay only what we ate and drink(tomato salad, springrolls, coke and water). I've told the cashier we will not pay the seafood salad, she was saying yes like she understood, at the end they bring us a bill with a seafood salad on, of course we refused to pay, so they started making a scene, they started gathering around us like we commited a felony, at the end we paid for the things mentioned and decided to post a review about this restaruant, so you will be aware of the service. The meals itself maybe they arent that bad but still for the price you'll pay I definetly dont reccomene you this restaurant. We are still highly dissapointed about the customer service.

Best regards,

Jaka Jesih

Reviewed March 30, 2018

This restaurant appeared to be basically run by kids with no real clue as to what to do.
The food was ok but really no great shakes. The fried fish dish was tasty in terms of flavour but offered very little fish.
Basic requirements for dining like a knife and fork were overlooked and the staff loitered around the table looking to take plates/glasses as soon as they could. That said they were very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

All meals were tasty and a great price we were a family of 8 persons meal with 2 rounds of drinks usually 3000 THB about £75.00 GBP

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Fried noodles & green curry chicken
Steamed rice & panang curry with chicken
For the children pasta carbonara
Everything was good, and not so expensive.
Good english.