“Good food, nice place”

Ranked #47 of 331 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$13 - US$23
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Swiss, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wanna’s Place Restaurant located direct at the beachfront of ao nang with breathtaking view to the andaman seaproviding varieties of Thai and Swiss dishes.SPECIAL"STEAK ON HOT STONE"
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Som Tam, Khaw Pad Gung for my wife and Angus Tenderloin on hot stone for me, together with a 2010 Amarone Della Valpolicella... No complaints, fully recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We enjoied several times to take the dinner in "Wanna's Place". It was every time a good election. They serve many kinds of Thaifood, seafood, vegetarian and - the favorit in Krabi for lovers of meat - "MEAT FRPM THE HOT STONE!!" A speciality, importet from Switzerland by the owners, like other meals as well.
The restaurant is clean, the waiters are very friendly and between the tables they respect enough place for you.
We also had every breakfast in "Wanna's Place", because we lived in the "L Resort", which is next to the restaurant.

Both places - "Wanna's Place" and the "L Resort" - we really can recommend!! Perhaps we'll see us, because we'll come back!!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Bad service , food super so so. Served me a toast with liquid butter. I also asked for a butter knife and they said use the one on the table( which was the main knife) I requested for a second one she said I already have one.
Waiter asked me if I want to have my starter finish first before bringing the main course, I said yes pls. When I just have my first sip of soup, the main course is served.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

OMG!the food is incredible! Great portions. Not over priced, And the steak experience was fantastic.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Ordered pad graprao and fried rice in pineapple for lunch. Took 20 minutes to get the food in which the Chang beer was gone.

Can't recommend the fried rice served in pineapple as it smelled like the rice had been cooked last night and close to none tofu(I ordered vegetarian).

Both dishes were heavily influenced by swiss cuisine(owners are swiss) as both were quite oily.

Avoid this place if you want real thai cuisine!

Stephanscheidegger, Owner at Wanna's Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hi

Thank you very much for your review...Well 20 minutes waiting for food is not that long but during the day it is very hot (38C) and a beer get empty very quick..anyway yes you're right it is a swiss restaurant...so my question why you didn't tried our swiss food or signature dish steak on a hot stone?