US$81
US$77
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$44
Agoda.com
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$56
US$174
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Aonang Paradise Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$19
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$23/night.

US$51
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
Priceline
The L Resort Krabi(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Ban Sainai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$48
1,135 results
All reviewspool barbeach bagemerald poolpool access roombars and restaurantspool sidestreet vendorsthe main roadlow seasontour deskdeluxe roomlarge poolgreat poolstayed here for nightsrainy seasonlanguage barrierfew minutes walk
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I had a great stay in Krabi for 4 nights whilst on my travels around Thailand. I had requested a room with twin beds but unfortunately we was given a double. The helpful staff quickly rectified this and we was given a new room. The staff always greeted me with smiles in the morning and would help me with any query i had. The rooms were extremely spacious and the shower was excellent. The pool and bar was lovely and they had a generous happy hour at the bar with cheap prices which i took full advantage of! Yes the hotel is a bit of the walk from the main Ao Nang strip but that did not bother me as the hotel was quiet at night when you needed it to be. One slight criticism would be the choice in the breakfast. I feel like there could be a few more options.

Overall, it was an enjoyable stay and i recommend this hotel if you want to explore all that Krabi has to offer.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashley C
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Ashley C
Thank you very much for visiting our Krabi La Playa resort and your kind feedback! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your time with us. We are indeed fortunate to have large pools, in the between of 2 beautiful beaches next to the Ao Nang center.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future!

warm regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here two weeks. The hotel is between a three and a half or a four, but I have given it four based on the friendly and helpful staff. Things like cleaning my room later when I was sleeping in count in my book. Very nice pool. Location is 10/15 min walk from the main seafront. Breakfast is ok but could be improved with a bit more choice like more fruit and a few more egg options, but those are just minor things.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear MartinLondonTravels
Thank you very much for visiting our Krabi La Playa Resort and your kind feedback! Thank you also for your valuable comments regarding your breakfast experience.

I am very happy to read that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We all hope you will return to us in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

I recently did a 2 week holiday in Thailand via Trailfinders and stayed in Chaing Mai, Bangkok and Krabi. All hotels including this were on their preferred and recommended supplier list.

I cannot help but think out of all 3 this this came way down the pecking order .

I stayed in room 202. Avoid this at all costs. Right next to the lift and exceptionally noisy with arrivals and departures and a constant rattle of suitcases . It is also restricted in terms of gaining any sun.

I asked the hotel to use an iron and ironing board and was told they did not have one nor could provide one ? Strange as the other two did .

I asked to use the computer in reception . Yet again , we don't have one. Others did !

The weather was awful so i attempted to use the gym. Half the equipment did not work !

A complete lack of English programmes on TV to watch and had t get someone up to review this who spoke very little English.

The staff on reception are very helpful and their are lots of them. Problem is very few speak English well so when you have a question it just becomes pass the parcel and then the manager has to take over .

The restaurant is good . Evening meals can take a little while even with lack customers but the food is good quality.

The night before i left i asked for a 6.30am wake up . This did not happen and my sixth sense made me set my mobile as back up the night before . I then asked reception why they failed to call me as was not happy. They denied this and stated they had. This really got my back up as had i not set my mobile i may well have missed my cab to get a departing flight.

All in all . I would not bust a gut to return here .

Room Tip: Avoid a room near the lifts
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Spencer C

Thank you very much for your visit and valuable feedback. I regret that we have not been able to meet all your expectations and I can ensure you that we will discuss your experience and comments with the team.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Waited for 2.5 hrs in the hotel lobby for check in. The hotel staff kept extending the time by 30 minutes every time. They did not even bother to ask for water!!

The staff is unable to communicate properly and tend to misinterpret the requirements.

Very unprofessional. Not Recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ankit S
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Dear Ankit S
Thank you for your visit and your valued comment regards to the check in experience. We are apologize for unable to accommodate you in to your room upon your arrival as our room situation is a bit tight. Upon your arrival you can relax in our resort and use our facilities upon check in while waiting for the room readiness. As our check out time is before noon we need some more time to have the room ready. Thank you for your suggestion regards to communication skills of our staffs we believe we can make it better.

We are really hope to serve you again next time if you are plan to visit Ao Nang in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel, great location and super friendly staff.

We had an amazing stay upgraded to pool access room which was such a lovely surprise.

You could not wish for a better hotel, location or time to spend relaxing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Dafy444

Thank you very much for your visit and 5-bubble review here on TripAvisor! I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us and I will certainly share your compliment with our team.