“It made my night ”

Price range: US$3 - US$33
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Western bistro / steakhouse grill with exclusive wine and cocktail menu. Imported high quality Australian Black Angus beef, melt in mouth Italian cold cuts, delicious artisan cheeses, Fresh Norwegian salmon, Canadian lobsters and freshest local seafood ready to please your taste puds. Home made delicious desserts and fantastic Thai menu satisfied Asian spicy carvings. Wines selected over 10 countries all around the world to match everyone's palate and budget. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on fine dining style settings.
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

I was attracted by the good review that Jenna has received..

The service and food was way above my expectation. For me to rave about a restaurant is a difficult task. I have to rave about Jenna.

From the moment you step in, the staff is courteous and friendly and welcome you with a smile.

We were seated quickly and menu was presented in a polite fashion.

I had ordered their set dinner while my wife had the crab curry(she was warned that it is spicy).

The mushroom soup arrived with their bread and butter. The soup was hot and creamy. The bread arrived warm and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was the perfect combination and complimented the soup to perfection.

The main course arrived. The roasted pork belly was simply superb. The meat was tender and the fat melted in your mouth while the crispy skin gave the perfect crunch. It is to die for.. Anyone here must try it.

The crab curry was superb and tasty.. However, it was way to chilli hot(as warn by the waiter). His warning was spot on. It is not for the normal spicy eater.. We are Malaysians so we can hold our own in terms of chili hot.. But this is beyond hot with my wife's face turning tomato red.

I love the fact that the beer is poured at table side with frosted glass and the beer was chilled cold.. The first sip to any beer drinker is always the most important. I got to say.. It hit the sweet spot for me.

The cheese cake was a little disappointing after such good food.. The cheese cake is creamy but the raspberry was a little soft.

I would strong recommend who want good fine food to try this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015
PRAPAKORN K, Owner at Jenna's Bistro & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear Eric8822,

Thank you Eric for taking time and effort to write such a professional and detailed review about Jenna's. We are all very delighted and pleased to read of your experience with us.
Great positive feedback surely gives smile upon our faces and energy for the next work day.

Thank you again visiting us and sharing your comments, I wish you a great day and hopefully see you again.

Culinary regards
Mikko

Write a reviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed October 19, 2015

Ordered the masaman curry, which was delicious and boyfriend ordered a steak, which was spot on. The staff were friendly. Pleasant meal..

1  Thank Dee and James W
Reviewed October 19, 2015

Walking past, we just stopped in for a cocktail or two or three and to check out their wine prices. The latter only a few dollars more than back home. As the wine is such a miss in this country we thought it safer to choose from the cocktail list and they were great! More expensive than what you will find on the street but the space is so comfortable - inside has aircon and clean toilets and outside is great for people watching. We didn't get the chance to dine here but would have as the food looked great.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Great wine, great food. Sat outside. We were pleasantly surprised how nice this place was. Not that we expected a dive, but it's really good, great service, and the food was perfect. I had the curry tenderloin - YUM. Hubby had the burger and we almost went back the next night to switch our orders around.

Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of eating at Jenna's Bistro now over 6 times in my numerous visits to Ao Nang. Everytime I have had such great food. I have eaten In some of the nicest restaurants over the world let alone Thailand. Considering it has to apeal to such a diverse selection of customers I am so impressed. The Thai food is in my opinion far better than most Thai restaurants. As with all of the other styles of food they offer. The Steaks you will not beat in Thailand I promise you. The owners are always around to make you feel welcome and the staff are likewise extreamly friendly and helpfull. if you like Wine then this is the only place for you. The price of the food is completely justified by its quality. So although some people may feel it is expensive compared to other near by restaurants it is worth every penny. I can't wait to go back again. You must try this place out